Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bongme

UK :Skelmersdale couple jailed for growing cannabis in their home

Hi

www.osadvertiser.co.uk

Jan 8 2009

by Gemma Jaleel

Skelmersdale Advertiser

B56E56A7-E537-6159-B49C2625A39B9F57.jpg

A COUPLE from Skelmersdale have been jailed for growing cannabis in their home.

Kevin Jarvis, 39, and Shirley Middleton, 45, of Enstone appeared for sentencing at Lancaster Crown Court for cannabis production offences on Monday.

Jarvis received a custodial sentence of 19 months and Middleton was given 18 months in jail.

The pair were arrested after police executed warrants in February and November last year.

Police found a substantial amount of cannabis plants and full hydroponic set-ups at their home addresses.

Ear

Bongme

... and full hydroponic set-ups at their home addresses.

I've got a part hydro set-up - a tap in the kitchen - wonder what I'll get?

vangraffe

i though they dint send u to jail unles u sold ? getting scared more each day haha.

... and full hydroponic set-ups at their home addresses.

I've got a part hydro set-up - a tap in the kitchen - wonder what I'll get?

vangraffe

:cheers::smoke:

i know these 2!!! they got charged with 2 counts production with intent to supply alot more to the case than it tells you luck to get 18month if ask me

they are nice people tho that pic looks bad!!!

i know these 2!!! they got charged with 2 counts production with intent to supply alot more to the case than it tells you luck to get 18month if ask me

How many plants did they get nicked with ?

think the first time in nov he had 24 with couple weeks left and bout 30 cuts i think then got had again iin feb with 12-or 16 flowering i think and about 70 cutts,both times he had weight dry too!!

think the first time in nov he had 24 with couple weeks left and bout 30 cuts i think then got had again iin feb with 12-or 16 flowering i think and about 70 cutts,both times he had weight dry too!!

Hi All.

WOW, Rum fucker, gets collar felt, and fires right back up again. lol

No wonder the mugshots look a bit rough, bet they was mightily pissed off?????

Toodle Pip

Martian.

I'm sure Ive seen them on jeremy kyle :doh:

Jesus I need more work :(

Sorry

Kev jarvis is a low life scumbag and deserves every minute in the bin he gets.

Hes the kind of bell end that would serve kids bad weed at rediculous prices from his front door.

He's such an idiot and apparently has always been, as a teen he put a matchsick down the petrol tank of a motorbike and blew himself up . Fool.

wow long wait to say that. That must be some serious pent up frustration

sleeper mole :yinyang:

Kev jarvis is a low life scumbag and deserves every minute in the bin he gets.

Hes the kind of bell end that would serve kids bad weed at rediculous prices from his front door.

He's such an idiot and apparently has always been, as a teen he put a matchsick down the petrol tank of a motorbike and blew himself up . Fool.

thats to do with all the in-breeding in skem......iv got cousins there, got toes for fingers..and there six on each hand......... ;)

pinky got nicked again for growin, he looking on some bird then lol