Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Kerala

448 posts in this topic

wow, i was looking all over for this. all sold out. i ended up getting some of mandala's kerala crosses instead. well, this should make things infinitely more interesting. will definitely be picking some up :)

1 person likes this

They have these in stock at seedsman, or the real seed company website.

They have these in stock at seedsman, or the real seed company website.

yes! i saw that. i was commenting on the irony since i just spent the money! but it might work out well with 3 kerala lines :) what i really want is the nepalese....

Kerala four weeks flowering outdoors in a potlarge.58c9636315ae5_Kerala4weeksflower2.jpglarge.58c96361575a2_Kerala4weeksflower.jpg

5 people like this

I only wish I could do Sativas outdoors.

Then there would be an insane amount of seeds. lol

27 minutes ago, corky1968 said:

I only wish I could do Sativas outdoors.

Then there would be an insane amount of seeds. lol

dont rule it out id never of imagined id do an outdoor acapulco gold seedrun but it happen last year ,,double zamal also produced some seed 

2 people like this

large.58cbe2ee2a78b_FullCannabinoidTerpenetest-KeralaRSC.jpg

Cannabinoid and terpenoid test for a Kerala chemotype: 14.86% THC. This was a spicy mango smelling plant, with some pine and floral aromas. "The effect was nice and balanced, peaceful, not overpowering or too sedating either."

According to the grower, the report seems to have miscalculated the total THC (Total THC = THC + (THCA x 0,877))

3 people like this

Cool. 

Are you going to get all of your plant types done as well?

is that kerala from this seedbank or from another seedbank?

I sent my seeds to elliot and he didn'T have any luck with them, i'll have to get more then.

Edited by burningfire

my bad seems like it is..  a better question would be is this a test from a plant that was part of the reproduction from which the seeds sold on the site are from?

2 hours ago, burningfire said:

my bad seems like it is..  a better question would be is this a test from a plant that was part of the reproduction from which the seeds sold on the site are from?

well, the most important thing to note is that 15% THC is pretty standard for good traditional ganja stains like Kerala

the grower didn't do any hunting to find this - it was from the first small batch of seeds he grew

it isn't one of the plants that was used to do the reproduction -

I am not clear if it is from the reproduced seeds or the ones from Kerala

I can ask him when he bought the seeds

either way, I doubt it is of any consequence

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, namkha said:

well, the most important thing to note is that 15% THC is pretty standard for good traditional ganja stains like Kerala

the grower didn't do any hunting to find this - it was from the first small batch of seeds he grew

it isn't one of the plants that was used to do the reproduction -

I am not clear if it is from the reproduced seeds or the ones from Kerala

I can ask him when he bought the seeds

either way, I doubt it is of any consequence

yeah, I'll have to get some more when I get some loose change, I'm not sure I would have had more luck than ellis had with the ones I sent him, I have no reason to doubt his methods.   

I'm really digging the cannabinoid and terpene profile of this one

I remember you said that the manipuri was generally better/more potent than the kerala, do you still support that claim?  that's the sweet spot for me, I Don't care for brain numbing sativas in the 20% thc area.