Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bongme

UK : Hopes of town cannabis protestors go up in smoke

360 posts in this topic

To: Pinky

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:59 pm

Subject: Re: stu etc

The truth huh?

You wouldn't know the truth even if it was stamped on a bit of soap bar. You have lost any credibility Pinky, and you are making a huge fool of yourself.

So, regarding the items I was supposed to have taken that weren't mine, then lied about them... as you are talking about me, I would like to ask what the hell you are talking about?

I doubt that he will answer, and I doubt that Glurk's account will be active for much longer (waiting for the ban)

What I learned from protesting Scientology is the best way to expose cunts is to let them expose themselves. I rarely post PM's and break confidence, but in this exercise, I believe it is in the public interest to do so.

:ouch:

I like what I read Stu!

xxx

Hi

interesting that Alun is willing to divulge all of that , despite hating Chinese whispers, to a total stranger who only registered at LCA site a few days before

2p

Also making Pinky a Site Admin with much less than 87 Posts? is a bit over the top!

Its seems obvious Admin for cash it seems LC-Who is as bent as any other political organisation!

How can you become a Admin in less then a few posts, You dont know them to trust? you dont know what the motives are? Once again if we did these things and rules we would be empty!

The Bonkers Party

Bongme :ouch:

DANZIG doesn't like Pat Magram?? I'd like to know why, she seems such a sweet old lady! Or is that another lie?

I remember her saying that she avoids forums because she doesn't like the fighting.

E2A: sorry I think that's "Tagram"

It isn't just Danzig i haven't much time for her either and i'll explain why, when she was busted and fined this site held an auction fundraiser for her in no time at all this site had raised the fine monies and through Danzig paid said fine at the soonest possible opportunity( i think thats how it went), she then got mixed up with the lcwho and started slagging uk420 off all over the place. As far as i am concerned she is an ungrateful malicious old bint.

edited for a pinky. (spelling mistake)

:russian:

Edited by sibannac

"the best way to expose cunts is to let them expose themselves" :russian:

to paraphrase Shakespeare from Hamlet

hoisted by their own petard

As Owd said you need a good memory to be an effective liar, unfortunately for pinky and the inner rectum of the LCeh

they appear to be suffering from soap induced memory loss.

Hi
interesting that Alun is willing to divulge all of that , despite hating Chinese whispers, to a total stranger who only registered at LCA site a few days before

2p

Also making Pinky a Site Admin with much less than 87 Posts? is a bit over the top!

Its seems obvious Admin for cash it seems LC-Who is as bent as any other political organisation!

How can you become a Admin in less then a few posts, You dont know them to trust? you dont know what the motives are? Once again if we did these things and rules we would be empty!

The Bonkers Party

Bongme :russian:

He's only an admin on his site - not on the lca as far as I know....

Hi

Oh! OK! Ooops!

All confusing posts ! :blub:

Hi

2p

The Bonkers Party

I have heard that Pinky directly influenced the banning of me and Stu from the LC(pull the other one mate) web site. I'm just trying to track down the source so I can get a confirmation of this. :blub:

To: glurk

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:45 pm

Subject: Re: stu etc Quote message

you think im stupid! :blub:

:blub:

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:22 pm

You are accurate in your assumption that I think you are stupid.

I also think you are an ungrateful, selfish, arrogant, rude, hot-headed, ignorant, illiterate and angry prick.

:russian:

e2a: Ooooh.... he replied - but did he get a word wrong, or does he actually agree with my sentiments?

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:29 pm

Subject: Re: stu etc Quote message

i do resemble that remark ty

Did he mean 'resent'?

:rofl:

Edited by stuwyatt

i dont really give two fuckin hoots about pinky or the LCA

"are we there yet"?

round and round in circles.....................

all hail the next campaign.....

where it will still bother you all........2009 the next saga of Pinky.....

if this reign ever ceases

you all in a battle against a nobody....words words words....bored bored bored

its bad enough we have their sock puppets here....but to got to them doing the same thing?

where's the sense in that....

fuckin leave them to it ....continue to grow yer own.......let them smoke thier soap...look like twats, god we'll be here forever more

Edited by TightBud

where it will still bother you all........2009 the next saga of Pinky.....

if this reign ever ceases

short of killing the british public, I don't see what further negative effect Pinky could possibly have!

personally I hope that some day Pinky will realise and accept that his method of campaigning just isn't working - in his opinion doing something is better than doing nothing, but in this case I'm not so sure!

tbh am getting a bit bored of the arguments between UK420/LC? - its just the same old crap being flung from their direction time and time again, while from what I can see, UK420ers have plenty of evidence to support their claims

and I'm speaking as an outsider of everything thats gone on between UK420/LC?

so Pinky, LC? et all - if your reading this - please stop throwing shit around, and if you insist on campaigning then please just get on and do it, but please never claim to be representing cannabis smokers in general!

e2a: Stu/Sarah - between the two of you I think you've achieved more than the whole LC? and their predecessors put together, particularly in highlighting the medically beneficial aspects of cannabis

Edited by RollItRight08

Again I misjudge! Looks like I'm a poor judge of character! I also thought Pinky was OK when he first turned up, and I was one who offered help also, in the form of making sense of and re-writing his dislexic statements. He refused the offer saying that he already had someone doing that for him. Well if that is the case, they aren't very good at it!

No probs Mr G we all showed support for pinky when he first arrived but soon as he started dropping bollocks all over the place in his attempts to gain support we all saw through his activism pantomime, the rot started when he was completely unable to counter claims from a comedian(sic) that weed had been sprayed with LSD, all he could say was

"where's that then" it became increasingly obvious that the man(I use that term loosely) does not have a working brain in his head and knows less about Cannabis than the public at large, not the best quallification for a would be activist eh!.

I have never questioned his commitment, just his ability and suitability.

Sorry for more of the Pinky PM's - but it just goes to show how he deals with people he does not like.

Despite never using my protestlondon account, he deleted it... so I asked him why:

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:25 am

You resemble that remark? You mean that you agree with me?

Or did you mean resent?

Anyway - the reason why I'm replying is to try and get you to see the bigger picture. Regardless of what I think of you, you are asking for everyone to help and get behind the protest...

...if that is the case, then why have I been banned on protestlondon? Have I broken a rule on there? No I have not.

Or is it the case that the protest is truly Pinky's protest, and anyone who speaks out against you or disagrees with you is automatically excluded?

Think about it mate Wink

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:06 am

i just dont like u, please get over it xx

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:12 am

So that is a good enough reason to exclude people from the protestlondon site? Just because you do not like them?

So the protest site is still Pinky's site, and Pinky is still the leader of the protest site... What he says goes, he makes all the decisions, he is not open to criticism and anyone who disagrees with him is excluded and slandered.

Can you see the problem here?

This current stance goes totally against everything that you have been saying... and proves that the observations and opinions of many are correct.

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:25 am

you, twist thing, lie and try to ruin me and you wonder why i dont want or need your help. i see you do like harrasing people.

ask yourself y i find friends online who help me out and you dont have? they use to like and admire you too!

grow up and get a life and please stop harrasing me like you do others.

:headpain:

So rational debate and/or criticism = harassment?

:unsure:

There you have it. I may continue PM's with him for entertainment purposes... but I'm getting bored of his non-replies now. I've done my bit to help expose the Pink Prick. Lets hope he fades into obscurity... but his stubbornness knows no bounds... and I truly believe that he will just get louder and more prominent.

lol

"i just dont like u, please get over it xx"

I am also blocked out of protest london. Does this mean he doesn't like me either? Hmmmmm I've helped Pinky alot and all he could do was ask for more or inform me that a different variety of help was preferred. I went to the Dam on my own, at great expense when I was ill and he never once truly appreciated it. I am currently helping out the person that he recently stressed out so much. Pinky has done nothing positive to redeem himself but only deny it like a child.

If he wants to do good for the community then perhaps he should concentrate on using his strengths instead of making his weaknesses more apparent everyday.