Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bongme

UK : Hopes of town cannabis protestors go up in smoke

360 posts in this topic
Was he ever affable rog?

"pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman. " :unsure::spliff:

He's not seemingly nasty - he falls back to the wounded rabbit stance if he is upset.

Nah its not pinky, too well written, could be his Mrs though :spliff:

if he was gonna come back here i expect he would use a spell checker etc as otherwise itd be a dead giveaway

its just all the things budzy is saying sounds just like stuff pinky would come out with

i dunno im probably wrong, just something made me question it :unsure:

I reckon he would be affable if you gave him some free weed, other than that I think he is nasty for using the wounded rabbit stance/pain/disability as leverage/guilt trip/bargaining chip/defense for his obvious dishonesty and to tout for free weed, in my mind that is as snide and nasty as you can get especially when he is also using Canna activism

to massage his ego and in the process destroy the credibility of all activists with his ill informed counter productive

protests, he appears to be as closed minded, ignorant and agenda driven as the prohibitionists and government are

and as unwilling to take advice from people who are vastly more knowledgeable about the subject at hand.

you couldnt find a better agent provocateur to damage the cause if you tried!.

e2a

He never bothered with a spell checker when writing to the government :spliff: so I dont think he has enough brain to be able to sneak back on here stealthily :unsure:

Edited by Hughie Green

couldnt find a better agent provocateur to damage the cause if you tried!.

I doubt he'll be doing it forever :unsure:

couldnt find a better agent provocateur to damage the cause if you tried!.

I doubt he'll be doing it forever :soap:

PLEASE TOUCH THE NEAREST BIT OF WOOD NOW!

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

HURRY!

:yinyang:

but almost everyone posting here has been attacking personally a guy with a walking stick who no matter how much misguided he is dosnt deserve the really nasty stuff said about his personal health.

Some people are utter cunts, some are utter cunts with a stick

Some people are utter cunts, some are utter cunts with a stick

:D:D

pinky(admin)

Site Admin

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:26 pm

i think the problem is that a few people in the lca have fell out with a few from hg420 over the years, just because one or two don’t get on they discriminate against the whole of the lca

as i communicate with the lca the same as i did with uk420 before i was banned for no reason, some members of uk420 discriminate against me because i talk with the lca. the lca have shown me great support. don’t get me wrong its not all of the lca or uk420 who are a problem. its just a few.

in Redditch i saw a couple of things which changed my mind on a couple of members of the lca, but i didn’t say anything. everyone has there own ways of expressing there anger at the government, but not everybody likes how they do it. so rather than not say anything atall they discriminate the whole organisation or people for there religious beliefs.

its the same questions over and over again. what has been said in here has been said before in forums, its nothing new. they cant find good reasons to have a go at me so they go over old ground again and again and they don’t help with costs or protesting or show up to protest for themselves

its getting boring saying the same things over and over again. as people can see they wont even let me rest when requested to do so.

people like danzig and a few others are doing all they can on behalf of a couple of people to make my life hell.

they argue amongst them selves and discriminate against people who have anything to do with the lca. that’s all this is about, dansig is properly working along side others who i have stopped talking to as i found them out to be people i never thought they where!

This is why cannabis isn’t legal. people cause as much bother to people like me online rather than take it out on the government in person. Its just shows no matter how hard you try you will always have someone to put you down IMO

why don’t you want to stand up and express your thought in public? As you have had the chance and disagreed from the first paragraph you ever put about me, rather than go to the hemp expo to express your thoughts and support hemp and cannabis businesses you think that all the hemp expo is good for is to slag of the Lca off, if that’s what you meant above!

Please read what you put. a lot of people properly disagree with you too but don’t bitch about it!

its getting boring saying the same things over and over again. as people can see they wont even let me rest when requested to do so.

people like danzig and a few others are doing all they can on behalf of a couple of people to make my life hell.

they argue amongst them selves and discriminate against people who have anything to do with the lca. that’s all this is about, dansig is properly working along side others who i have stopped talking to as i found them out to be people i never thought they where!

Proof that soapbar makes you paranoid

I'm having a profound moment - I think I may give up atheism, if favor of worshiping pinky as some kind of 'man-God' lol

After reading these posts by pinky I begin to wonder if he is completely utterly dense or just in denial about being caught telling lies and misrepresenting his motives, or both perhaps lol

typical egomania to imagine that everyone else is out of step but pinky!.

The two unnamed people he is talking about are myself, and Sarah Martin.

Danzig... apparently you are my puppet. lol

We both sacrificed a lot helping Pinky when he came to us asking for help on the humedi forums....and I have actually gone without in the past so that he could be with.... Thanks Pinky, thanks a lot.

Pinky, you are an ignorant, ungrateful, selfish and pig-headed fool.

Fuck you.

E2A I was talking about this bit:

dansig is properly working along side others who i have stopped talking to as i found them out to be people i never thought they where!

He's been slandering both myself and Sarah via PM's to other people lately.... its quite funny to hear what he is saying about us both.

Edited by stuwyatt

He's been slandering both myself and Sarah via PM's to other people lately.... its quite funny to hear what he is saying about us both.

pinky? is there more?

pinky? is there more?

I havent read the exact wording, just a tl;dr of his rants.

Apparently, both Sarah and I are jealous of Pinky's success, and are now, between the two of us, turning the entire cannabis community against him. We have ulterior motives, and I think he believes we may both be prohibitionists now :ouch: and believes we have both totally given up activism.

The poor man is deluded.

If any of us gets a forwarded PM, we'll do our best to share it :doh:

lol

Edited by stuwyatt