Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weed Smoker 420

400w Light And A 4 Plant Hydro Tank

Hope fully im gonna get a 400w Light and a 4 Plant hydro tank i should be growing Orange Bud but what yild should i expct to get i am guessing at about 1 1/2 oz per plant so thats about 6oz??? but i cant imagen what 6oz looks like could some 1 post a pic 4 me 2 look at pleas pot heads????????

Edited by Weed Smoker 420

naa you shoud expect more than that m8 as long as the growing conditions are correct. i was pulling in 12 to 18 oz for 4 plants B)

My mates just chopped down 20 oz from 2 plants under a 600w light in a small cupboard using the little NFT tank!!

Thats 10 oz per plant, or just under 1g per watt.

cool thanx 4 replying hope fully ill get somthing like 12 oz :smoke: do u no where i might see a pic of 12 oz cos i cant imagen it and would love 2 see

:smoke: its a nice sight i tell ya I have 3 blueberry and 2 white widow two weeks into grow in two nft tanks, and id be annoyed if i get less than 12 oz!! :bush:

Dude im sooooooooo jelous :devil:

when ya harvest could you pleas take a pic 4 me?

Here is a pic from my last grow - under a 400w hps. I use 2 nft tanks. I got a disappointing 8 ounces last time from 4 plants (my fault entirely - i was experimenting)!

Best of luck!

:oldtoker:

Dr A

post-18-1059561490_thumb.jpg

wow that looks sooooo sweet!!!!!! :oldtoker: