Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mindhunter

Advice on Germinating and transferring to rockwool

I recently got my first hydro setup, I attempted to germinate some shiva seeds which totally messed up due to my utter incompetance and fiddling about. I just got some Fleur du mar Skunk x haze seeds today from the guys here at uk420 and would like to hear from you guys how you would start germinating them to get the best results. I think I am going to Germ them in tissue paper and once the seeds have broken away I will transfer them into rockwool and keep em under a fluoro light for 1 week or so. I have grown shedloads of big swazi and DP plants back in South Africa but have never done the indoor thing. I would love to hear what you guys would do?

cheers

Mindhunter :bush: :bush: :fuckyou:

I have always germed seeds straight into rockwool cubes , just make sure you keep em damp

Id go with the tissue method then tranfure to cubes its the method ive always used and never had any probs cover saucer containing seeds and tissue with cling film this will stop the water evaporating and your seeds drying out i usually place mine in airing cupboard takes about two days till ready for transplant when tap root is about one centermeter long.Place in cube about one centermeter deep root down.good growing to you sir.