Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrs happy hippy

When Tokers Invade your Home

24 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Just had a weekend of tokers invading my home. Felt I had to add something to the GWC about what is actually involved for the Wife!

Setting the Date & Invites:

Mr HH decides that it's about time we had a gathering, he's finally cropped and able to share! Does he pick the one weekend the kids are away? No, he picks the weekend after, leaving me worried about how to entertain them while he plays the host with the most! :( Still, at least this time there will be a couple of wives & kids attending - makes me feel a little more comfy with the idea.

Preparation:

The Hippy house is rather large (like cleaning the 4th bridge!) and it takes us a couple of days to clean, hoover and organise rooms for some of our guests. Bearing in mind, the kids go back to school soon, so I'm also trying to make sure uniforms & stuff are ready too! Like most men, HH is very vague with answers to simple questions, like who's coming, who's staying, etc.

Feeding:

What sort of food should I feed? Now I know some of you are into healthy living from what I've read on here and there are always people who will eat most things - but generally you all like to munch. So off to the supermarket I go and collect a selection of fruit, crisps, cakes, drinks, etc. Also have the intention of being a good wifey and baking some cakes & goodies of my own - but what with the kids being off school too, I had no chance! However, I must add that Bakewell Tart is a must - but I forgot to buy it! (sorry Withnail).

The Gathering!:

Our guests arrive and the toking ones are relegated to the kitchen whilst the children are still in the house. There is a steady cloud of smoke hovering over the kitchen, but the Fabreeze is keeping the rest of the house at bay! Thankfully, it's a lovely day and am able to take wives & kids to the local beach. I have to say we all had a lovely time at the beach and relaxed for once in our lives in the company of wives of tokers. It was lovely being able to talk freely about the hubby's and how we feel about them growing in our homes!

Meanwhile, back at the Hippy house the guys are all totally relaxed in the front room (Mr HH is reminded that he has to ensure that fans & Fabreeze must be set off occasionally!). From what I gather there are many strains being circulated and shared amongst the 420 members - the mood is happy and chilled!

4pm: The beach starts to get a little chilly (and the sea was freezing!), so the wives decide it's time to go back to the house. I text Mr HH to warn him to move to another room.

4.30pm: As we enter the Hippy home to a large cloud of smoke, there is a mass exodus to the kitchen! The fan in the living room & Fabreeze are being sprayed frantically and the 420 group have effortlessly encamped into my kitchen!

As I look at all the munchies I had left behind, I begin to panic that no one wants to eat! Well, how wrong was I? About a couple of hours later, it's nearly all gone - even the kids treats - the buggers ate the lot! lol

The other wives were out of the house by now and I decided to go sit with our guests for a while. I gingerly entered the fog and everyone went quiet! You know that feeling you get when someone enters a saloon on one of those spaghetti westerns? Well for a split second that's what I felt, but realised that they were just shocked that a wife had actually entered into their inner sanctum! I sat and spoke to the group for a while, but had to leave as I truly felt that I was getting high on their persistent cumulus nimbus emulating from kitchen! However, I did keep sneaking back as I was starting to feel quite good about myself, but didn't want to make a complete fool of myself. But then hey, I am a subby too!

Highlight of the night for me had to be when a volcano was produced and I thought it someone was playing a joke blowing up a rather large condom! God I'm naive!

Well as the evening and guests dwindled, I actually felt quite sad that they were going and was grateful that some of them were staying. I have to say that all in all they were really a great bunch of people who smoked 'heroic quantities of ganga'!

Give me a group of tokers any day over drinkers - they were all friendly, polite and well behaved! I really enjoyed the weekend and can't wait to do it again. Although I did use copious amounts of Fabreeze, my house is now back to the usual 'Hippy smell'! I would recommend to any wife to encourage their man to host one of these evenings, as 420 has an outstanding group of members who you feel happy to let into your home.

Peace!

4 people like this

Although I did use copious amounts of Fabreeze,

lol

il be sure to bring you a can of fabreeze next time i come :(

About a couple of hours later, it's nearly all gone - even the kids treats - the buggers ate the lot! :yep:

:(lol lol Apollogies to your daughter but those chocolate crepes were lovely................

Sounds like you lot had a great day :yinyang:

T1

Although I did use copious amounts of Fabreeze,

:D

il be sure to bring you a can of fabreeze next time i come :wink:

I'll hold you to that Scarface!

About a couple of hours later, it's nearly all gone - even the kids treats - the buggers ate the lot! :P

:wink: :D;) Apollogies to your daughter but those chocolate crepes were lovely................

My daughter thinks you are evil! :) But I did manage to get her some more today.

Sounds like you lot had a great day :)

T1

Hiya T1,

Yes we did thanks, perhaps you and Mrs T will be able to make it to ours some time - would be great to meet you both. I'm still gutted I missed the camping weekend!

Peace!

It was a superb day out Mrs Happy Hippy and thankyou so much for having me ma'am. :wink:

Yeah,the Volcano could be anything when you first look at it,a device for blowing up balloons with swirly smoke inside eh?

The place was spick and span Mrs Happy Hippy but its not as if our kind are gonna go running fingers over the furniture like

mothers in law,oh is that dust,ooh,don't think I'll be coming back! :yep:

Lovely house,lovely people. :wink:

Mus'nt forget an ickle flower for the laydee. :)

post-12104-1220289291_thumb.jpg

It was a superb day out Mrs Happy Hippy and thankyou so much for having me ma'am. :rofl:

Yeah,the Volcano could be anything when you first look at it,a device for blowing up balloons with swirly smoke inside eh?

The place was spick and span Mrs Happy Hippy but its not as if our kind are gonna go running fingers over the furniture like

mothers in law,oh is that dust,ooh,don't think I'll be coming back! :wink:

Lovely house,lovely people. :rofl:

Mus'nt forget an ickle flower for the laydee. lol

Oh god I hope I don't turn into one of those mother-in-law types! :rofl: Thanks for the flower. Mr HH wants to know if that is one of your Warlock?

Mrs HH

Hello again Mrs Happy Hippy, :rofl:

That's my Warlock Haze cross,a little something I knocked up on my last grow and schmells fantastico!

I've only chopped the tops on my Warlock and this cross,the rest will go up to a week or so.

Please say hi and thanks to yer feller for me,the day couldnt have gone better for me.....

....Well,Claudia Schiffer could have broken down outside,knocked on the door and said:'I've just broken down outside but fuck me that smells

nice can I come in?'

Ah well,you can't have everything! :spliff:

Thats my cross thats just been partially chopped.

post-12104-1220291292_thumb.jpg

Ten points to Mrs Happy Hippy for making me laugh out loud at 5:17am. Thrice. That volcondom story was class. And the bit about the munchies.. a knowing laugh resulted. the mass exodus bit made me laugh too.. been there, done that, can probably guess the thought processes involved.

These smokeup parties sound sooo good. I usually end up smoking on my own, or with a maximum of 3 other people as all my friends like me but hate each other. Would love to host one myself but am very definitely not allowed to. Ain't enough space here either unless it's out in the back garden and mrs nosey old git next door would NOT like that. Damn i miss our pub.. they used to allow it in the pool table room in the back, one big stoner party every night. Fun Fun. Miss getting high with loads of like minded, good people.

Sounds like a good time had by all. Made an entertaining read for me too :)

hi Mrs HH

i would just like to make 3 points on this matter ....

1 Mr HH has got to be the luckest man in the word to have a girl like you

2 Were have you been all my life (not after a toy boy ? - sugar daddy)

3 you are truly a stoners lady , and your self and mr HH would be welcome at my pad any time

:smug::)

H@H

^agreed.

Preparation:

The Hippy house is rather large (like cleaning the 4th bridge!)

4th bridge? you mean the Forth Bridge surely...unless I missed the 1st, 2nd and 3rd bridges somehow.....jeez how stoned was I when I lived in Scotland!

Edited by dex84

what a good wifey you are mrs hh, last one i threw my wif buggerd off to horses yard left us to the bbq and smoking and then came back to toke with us was deffo one of the best nights ive had being around ppl who can actually toke makes a diff and always good convo's with stoners .....peace love weed ..b2t