Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

protestlondon REDDITCH protest sat 18th oct 2008

989 posts in this topic
Seriously if you turned up in court and your brief had a pink beard could you honestly say you'd allow the case to proceed?

Does anyone honestly believe the wider public will any different when they see a bloke in a pink beard waffling away they'll think cannabis is responsible for the pink beard ffs.

:rofl:

Or if a man turned up wearing a silly little white wig eh? :wub:

Its not even a beard !!!

Ill join the LCA and call my self Browny , affectionally after my furry bum hole.

Seriously if you turned up in court and your brief had a pink beard could you honestly say you'd allow the case to proceed?

Does anyone honestly believe the wider public will any different when they see a bloke in a pink beard waffling away they'll think cannabis is responsible for the pink beard ffs.

:oldtoker:

Or if a man turned up wearing a silly little white wig eh? :rofl:

Ah but the silly cunt in the wig can make a difference and people do take notice when the wig wearer speaks.

But if my barrister turned up in court with a pink beard or hair under the wig i'd tell them to fuck off.

:oldtoker:

:oldtoker: Pinky's last protest in London which was with Stu I think, they did a mass moony :rofl:

Wonder if there will be any of that going on in Redditch

Pinky has a pink beard :rofl:

lol Pinky's last protest in London which was with Stu I think, they did a mass moony :oldtoker:

Wonder if there will be any of that going on in Redditch

That just about says it all..

Anyway nothing i've said in the past or now will make a bit of difference so go knock yourselves out moon til the cows come home if thats what rings your bell, i still maintain not only is it a waste of time its also going to make the cannabis lobby look like twats.

As for e-mailing the libdem mp regard seeds, unless you're one of their constintuents they couldn't give a toss, and even if you are they still dont give a toss, cannabis users are a tiny monority and their votes are miniscule when taken area by area. Unless every toker in the land moves to the same area our vote means fuck all, as for voting just on the cannabis issue, i dont and i wont, there are far more important issues to consider when voting.

Hope you have a nice day out and the weathers nice, stay upwind of the :oldtoker: smokers would be my last bit of advice.

Edited by sibannac

, as for voting just on the cannabis issue, i dont and i wont, there are far more important issues to consider when voting.

:guitar:

"If you voted in the last election, you probably voted for prohibition. You voted to gift hundreds of billions of pounds to organised crime each year, to undermine the social and economic development of producer countries such as Colombia, Afghanistan as well as transit countries such as Guinea Bissau and Jamaica. You voted to double the amount of acquisitive crime in the UK and to double the prison population with it. Your "X" contributed to misery and degradation for millions of the most marginalised people on earth. Unless we all do something to change it, you will probably vote for prohibition next time too" Danny Kushlick Transform

I know you are an old disillusioned toker sibannac with obvious hard held grivences against the LCA and probably justified but I find the fact that you think Prohibition is not something that you should vote against considering the evil it perpetuates in our society quite unbelievable. Its not just about Cannabis. Cannabis policy is only a fraction of the evil that is Prohibition. IMHO Prohibtition is one of the most crucial problems we as a society face. I for one will not vote for any Party that wants to perpetuate this system that destroys lives and livlihoods and that sustains injustice and inequality not just in the UK but worldwide.If you don't think that is an issue worth voting on then.......I don't know what is.

I may be young and nieve (although just shy of 50 ) in comparison to you and may in a few years sit down with you in the corner cynical of all these young ones going on Marches and shouting the odds but I feel that that spark is something that needs to be kept alight.It is what seperates us from all the brain dead sheeple that our society churns out by the millions and I for one will nurture that light as long as I can.

:guitar:

Oi! Have you not got a regulation Purple PFNC Goatee? Disciplinary matter y'know! Harumph, have to send the PFNC Nubiles round ... again! Tst! Tst!

I've got mine, but I wont be attending no rallies so that's OK.

Voting against prohibition? Nope. I spoil mine. The world really is bigger than a spliff, and the starving poor, the war-ridden refugees and the state of the environment all seem to dwarf the feeble shout of "I have a right to toke". That's the problem with this cannabis campaigning mullarky, its all "me me me me me me, and my rights to smoke dope". Bah! Bollockywollockypillockydoo-doo. So what?

March for freedom in Tibet! March for 3rd world poverty relief and the end of starvation! March for an end to war! But for your right to toke?? Nah, sorry, there's bigger fish to fry.

Just my 2p.

And anyhoo, Moz hs hit the nail firmly on the old napper.

if my barrister had a pink beard i'd be over the moon, i'd know he was my type of guy, i once had a barrister who wore all the right clothes and well manicured and smart looking, he was a real prick. just cos you look a bit odd dont mean you cant do your job. i dont look odd i just am.

i wonder what the ratio is between medical users and those who just love being stoned. from the beginning of my getting into cannabis its alway been to get high, in fact i like to be so high i struggle to think straight, once i'm this high i'm ready for the big bad world, but i dont really care what goes on around my apart from my trying gel with nature. it dont matter to me if its legal or not the high depends on what i'm smoking not on its legality. i cant tell people how to think or what to say and its better if the popualation can be brainwashed against my type of person it mostly keeps them under control, and i look like them so i'm invisible. and when i'm in deep thought and the feeling inside are at there most delightful and i'm feeling blissful even immortal my world is perfect. with a big smile he signs off.:D

March for freedom in Tibet! March for 3rd world poverty relief and the end of starvation! March for an end to war

So you marched for those three causes arnold. :D You done better than me then. :D

:D

Oi! Have you not got a regulation Purple PFNC Goatee? Disciplinary matter y'know! Harumph, have to send the PFNC Nubiles round ... again! Tst! Tst!

I've got mine, but I wont be attending no rallies so that's OK.

Voting against prohibition? Nope. I spoil mine. The world really is bigger than a spliff, and the starving poor, the war-ridden refugees and the state of the environment all seem to dwarf the feeble shout of "I have a right to toke". That's the problem with this cannabis campaigning mullarky, its all "me me me me me me, and my rights to smoke dope". Bah! Bollockywollockypillockydoo-doo. So what?

March for freedom in Tibet! March for 3rd world poverty relief and the end of starvation! March for an end to war! But for your right to toke?? Nah, sorry, there's bigger fish to fry.

Just my 2p.

And anyhoo, Moz hs hit the nail firmly on the old napper.

Give me my fuckin canna, i'd maybe i'd march for a more worthwhile cause Arnie!!! Ya dig? :rofl:

E2A: All I want is to grow my own ganja, in my modest home (hard to hide the grow) without fear of social fucking with my family... It's simportant to me...

:D Pinky

Edited by Greenthumb_420

So you marched for those three causes arnold. :rofl: You done better than me then. :D

:D

Don't be silly, with my legs/back/spine marching is, I'm afraid, not going to happen. But if fit, I'd have marched for all those causes.

me my fuckin canna, i'd maybe i'd march for a more worthwhile cause Arnie!!! Ya dig? :rofl:

Urm, no, not really; not sure what you're saying TBH.

So you marched for those three causes arnold. :rofl: You done better than me then. :D

Don't be silly, with my legs/back/spine marching is, I'm afraid, not going to happen. But if fit, I'd have marched for all those causes.

me my fuckin canna, i'd maybe i'd march for a more worthwhile cause Arnie!!! Ya dig? :rofl:

Urm, no, not really; not sure what you're saying TBH.

Ok, just I find it important to me taht I can grow my own weed, without losing my kids?!??!! Does that make more sense? Wasn't meaning to be cheeky fella... ;)

E2A: At Least pinkys trying :)

(seems not, i'll shut up now :rofl::D)

Edited by Greenthumb_420

Does that make more sense? Wasn't meaning to be cheeky fella... :D

Perfect sense M8! Just wanted to know what you were saying, no "cheek"perceived :D

Not sure what mooning was going to achieve.. and for me was sending the wrong message to the public...

It does not matter what we look like, its what's inside I agree, but this is not what the public see. If it turned nasty in anyway, I could see this doing more harm than good.

For one thing, he said about blocking the roads and the police already stated, they would not allow that to happen.

Edited by Halfatree