Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Traditional Hashish, Charas and Garda

217 posts in this topic

I'll be waiting on that development. Thank you for the information and your time. Namaste!

Another pic of some top notch Nepalese sieved charas from Western Nepal

post-13376-1239398076_thumb.jpg

3 people like this

Looks absoulutly mouth watering! ..lucky guy!

I can't believe that you get anything done..Ever.. :rofl:

1 person likes this

Wonderful! Lovely, lovely pics!! Had a bit of charas years ago and it's still probably the nicest smoke I ever had .. nothing beats really really good hash!

Yum yum what delicious pics on this thread. I quite like 1g to 1.5g of either polm or squidge in a coffee. Great way to start the day! A better high than adding sugar.

Is there an easy purity test for hash? I've heard that the solids that make it to the UK are often inferior to those found at source. Be nice to know!

looks like a hockey puck, sweet

I can't believe that you get anything done..Ever.. :yinyang:

well, I do manage to listen to a lot of Crosby, Stills and Nash

Edited by namkha
2 people like this

Kumaoni handrub charas - Indian Himalaya (made from same regional cultivars as our Pahari Farmhouse line)

spicy soaring high

post-13376-1240608303_thumb.jpg

Edited by namkha
5 people like this

looks bowtiful :ninja:

first rub black Parvati charas from the same source as our Parvati line

easygoing smoking high - great strongly hashy aroma and taste, very sticky for pure charas

post-13376-1241185950_thumb.jpg

5 people like this

cheers for sharing namkha. so just out of intrest where you u live? i just need to find my crowbar now :v:

we also get great hash down here......................................soapbar anyone? :yinyang:

Edited by weedineed

Malana Second Rub (left) and Parvati First Rub (right)

the second rub rougher charas made with more pressure and speed when the plants are older hence giving a slighty fatter buzz - from point of view of the effect still very much a Himalayan vibe but changed by the later rougher rub to be also like smoking some SE Asian ganja with a denser red eye eyes-crossed kind of trip

the Malana villagers often smoke this, keeping the pricier and more painstakingly prepared first rub Malana Cream to sell

the Parvati charas on the right is just one example of the varieties of charas which can be found in Parvati Valley

I often wonder if it may be Nepalese laborours who are actually responsible for any significant outside influence on the regional drug cultivar genepool in Parvati Valley... if there is any, that is... it would be a lot easier for Nepalese to bring with them enough seed to cultivate vast fields --- a lot easier and cheaper than it would be for "foreigners" to bring them from Europe or America

post-13376-1241188502_thumb.jpg

Edited by namkha
5 people like this

Please stop namkha....i cant take looking at that crazyness....i am drooling and....wait.....yep....i wet my pants aswell lol:smug:

Hello all

namkha/anyone - has anyone been to Kalpa in Himachal Predesh (Kinnaur district)?

...and, if so, is there any charas produced in the area?... am seeking a pleasant alternative 420 destination to Kullu/parvatti and would appreciate any advice and pointers...

to contribute..

was in Nepal in March and was spoiled rotten resin wise. No photos, I'm afraid but, for the record,...

ice-o-lators have now reached nepal and there is some very very fine nepalese ice-o-lator doing the rounds (and, no doubt alot of stuff that is claimed to be ice-o-lator but isn't). It is predictably a little less flavourful than the charas but possibly even stronger.

good charas still in evidence

much of the street "pollen" is fairly low grade, in keeping with street resins in, for example, the rif. Being very different looking to the better nepali resins (the "pollen" is not an even colour, is grainy and uneven in texture and doesn't break cleanly, or fizz under a flame) it's kak!!

also was given some parvati there by a very kind soul and it's still good but I fear not as distinctively sweet as it was 15 years ago, when I was last in Kullu/Parvati. Perhaps time has distorted my memory but I have heard that people have been importing "new" strains in to the indian himallaya and messing up their genetics... idiots...