Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Traditional Hashish, Charas and Garda

217 posts in this topic

whenever they printed stories about busting hash smugglers in the paper it was usually an Indian man.

ah, well, there you are then

but do you think it is really migrant workers bringing it in?

I'd have thought it comes in through the ports- hence why I mention Karachi

e.g. most of the hash in Bombay comes from Karachi (i.e. is Afghan and Tribal Area stuff rather than Parvati)

1 person likes this

ah, well, there you are then

but do you think it is really migrant workers bringing it in?

I'd have thought it comes in through the ports- hence why I mention Karachi

e.g. most of the hash in Bombay comes from Karachi (i.e. is Afghan and Tribal Area stuff rather than Parvati)

I think they use as many methods as possible to smuggle it in. Ports, they even use tiny fishing boats and bring it ashore in the residential areas, the air force smuggles it, migrant workers forced into smuggling.

I know personally of a few shipping containers that come to london docks that are full of imported charas..

If they can come to fortress UK then everywhere else is just as easy I would have thought

1 person likes this

I know personally of a few shipping containers that come to london docks that are full of imported charas..

If they can come to fortress UK then everywhere else is just as easy I would have thought

If they can get it into Oman, they can get it anywhere :D

Edited by Andrew2112
1 person likes this

Kumaoni handrubbed charas sticks (c. 7g each)

large.12657254_1151162511568028_2574099414448491765_o.jpg

12 people like this

I don't see those chocolate bars for sale on your site.  :mellow:   lol

1 person likes this

Damn I tried to post pics on here from my mobile of some kullu valley charas. 

I just could not figure out how. Tried to find where to open the full version or desktop site. But could not find. Searched the bottom of page and also tried the menu bar on top right. Then I got stoned and gave up. If someone could just put a link of full version or desktop site, it would be great. Thanks