Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Traditional Hashish, Charas and Garda

217 posts in this topic

1. Indian Himalayan Garda

from the heart of Siva's stomping grounds, this is January harvested garda which has been cloth twisted - deliciously smooth smoking with a soaring visual high: described to me as the real "bom-bhole-shiv wallah"

2. Kashmiri Garda

pukka sieved hashish from the northernmost area of the Himalaya proper, this is is some soft, smooth-smoking charas with a lovely rounded drunken high

3. Malana and Parvati Charas

handrubbed charas from Himachal Pradesh, India: right and left are two second rub Malana chappatis, bottom is some first rub Malana, top is some black Parvati first rub

post-13376-1218214515_thumb.jpg

post-13376-1218214658_thumb.jpg

post-13376-1218214775_thumb.jpg

Edited by namkha
15 people like this

you lucky swine B)

looks delightful lol

doing my best to be even more annoying - gimme a mo

lol

1. Nepalese "pollen" and Real Nepalese Handrub

the "pollen" on the left is an example of westerners having a negative effect on traditional techniques: strong for an hour with a nasty burnout after-effect, for some reason many backpackers still ask for this stuff, despite its aroma of second-rate ganja; this "pollen"/garda could not be worked into proper hashish for smoking

the real deal is the black charas on the right with a wonderfully fruity strawberry kind of aroma and a great uplifting and trippy high

2. Kumaoni Twists - Indian Handrubbed Charas

just about the most euphoric charas about are the two pieces on the far right - made from special jungli stands, what this jungli/wild charas lacks in refinement (little harsh on the throat) the high makes up for in trumps

the straight piece and twists to the left of it are from farmed plants such as are shown in the Pahari Farmhouse threads - classic soaring high

post-13376-1218215272_thumb.jpg

post-13376-1218215559_thumb.jpg

Edited by namkha
14 people like this

1. a great pic of Sheberghan Garda taken by Mriko - this is arguably some of the finest smoke in the world

aromas of juniper, orange essence and cocoa and the most decadent high to go with it

2. Sheberghan Garda and the same garda worked by hand into balls of charas for smoking

3. the opposite end of the spectrum in some ways, this is some very citrusy jungli from a prime spot in the Kullu Valley... express elevator up high with a few downsides such as a little burnout and rawness on the throat - just as strong as Malana though, and supplied in abundance by Mother Nature

post-13376-1218215834_thumb.jpg

post-13376-1218215966_thumb.jpg

post-13376-1218216119_thumb.jpg

Edited by namkha
12 people like this

Amazing stuff, keep em coming.

Superb stuff namkha, very nice indeed.

When I started smoked cannabis the first ever piece that I brought was a piece of quite high quality Afghanistan or Asian Hashish. Ever since then I have had a soft spot for all good high quality hashish no matter what country its origin. I still enjoy smoking hashish whenever the chance comes along.

H.T.

:spliff:

I want to try them all, but I suspect there is little chance of that happening :spliff:

namkha,thankyou so much for sharing,prima mate. :spliff:

A massive :spliff: for all todays pics!

good gracious....(falls off chair)

Beautiful stuff!, I have had the pleasure of smoking the real I am charas and I can say its the best stuff I have ever smoked!!!, I wouldn' bother with bud if I could get that shit its out of this world

1 person likes this

lol

looks delicious :blub:

Unreal mate! Thats some if the best Charas pictures I've seen!

If you dont mind me asking, how the hell did you manage to source all of that, are you a backpacker your self or what!?

What about prices, any idea how much you were paying for them in pounds?

"the real deal is the black charas on the right with a wonderfully fruity strawberry kind of aroma and a great uplifting and trippy high"

I'd fucking love to smoke some of that mate! Sounds amazing, I bet that was a pleasure!

Any more to show us mate?

:blub:

Exotic sub-continent hashish turns someone who is old enough to know better, weak at the knees... what delights!

The beautiful descriptions that accompany such great imagery.. it serves up nostalgia from traveller times long since passed ..and creates almost blind ambitious anticipation.. resurrecting the eternal youthful stoner in me ,who loudly proclaims 'I want to get me some of that!'

What great shots.. thanks for both memories and ambitions. It's good to see such quality find its way into the company of someone who clearly appreciates it. Inspirational stuff!