Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joolz

The Real Seed Company

20 posts in this topic

i have buy and payed whit credit card in date 01/05/2015 5 lebanese 6 sinai seeds but dont have any reply at my e-mail from costumer support, the company is dead? and stolen the money? Not serius costumer service

The Real Seed Company is not a big corporation, it's a collective, and they focus their efforts on their job of collecting and preservation in order to offer the normal growers like you and me highly pure and unhybridized strains we wouldn't get easily otherwise.

You will enjoy these seeds -they are among my favorite strains of all time- that's the most important.

There are thousands banks selling fem and auto shit with great costumer services, banks with expensive and fancy web sites and posh seeds vials, banks who never miss a fair and gift t-shirts, lighters, roll papers and grinders. But I don't know... I'm just a grower, I don't care about that shit, I'm here because the seeds.

If the RSC boys are busy at the moment they may reply the emails with some delay but they always reply.

C'mon good vibes! You have done a good purchase if you are looking for something unique.

Cheers!

Edited by Zeno
3 people like this

yes, this was sorted some time ago - I forgot to reply to this message because this customer also messaged me on facebook and gmail at the same time, several times

there seems to be an issue with confirmation e-mails getting filtered out on some e-mail systems - what the customer doesn't mention here is that he got a confirmation e-mail fine from the card handler... might have been nice if he had waited for a reply before suggesting that his money was stolen, but hey

all well now i have my purchased seeds in my hands after many days after order

Edited by caks

the reason for the slow turn around sometimes on orders is that I am not personally in the UK to take care of the site myself at the minute - I pay some people to take care of it for me... I do everything I can to make sure they send things out as often as possible, but there is a limit to what I can do when I am not in the same country

that will change when I move back to the UK and take care of the site myself

3 people like this

@@namkha, We need more people like you on this planet, great work man.

Been looking at your offerings recently & I reckon the Mazar-i-Sharif & Chitrali souvenir strains would look wonderful on the mantlepiece.

I'm at Lat 37N. Sun all day every day.

Just ordered them.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0