Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joolz

The Real Seed Company

20 posts in this topic

The Real Seed Company is a group of collectors dedicated to releasing traditional connoisseur cannabis cultivars in their pure, unhybridised form. Global ecology has reached crisis point, and cannabis is no exception: the biodiveristy of one of the world's most ancient crop plants is now under serious threat. Founded in 2007 in response to the damage being inflicted on top-end cannabis cultivars by prohibition, The Real Seed Company has taken an unprecedented step in the history of cannabis seed banks by offering an extensive and open catalogue of rare and authentic heirloom cannabis varities that can be owned by everyone.

All of our lines are fully authentic ganja, charas and hashish cultivars from the ancient heartlands of cannabis culture. With a wide range of varieties from high CBD potential genepools for medical users and breeders, and fine representives of renowned high THC ganja and charas lines from legendary regions like Kerala, Thailand and Mazar-i-Sharif, The Real Seed Company catalogue is already unparalleled - and it's growing all the time.

As the germination and cultivation of Cannabis sativa L without a license is illegal in most countries all of our seeds come in collectible protective packaging which is well suited to longterm storage through refrigeration, the best method to preserve this invaluable plant seed and maintain these ancient lines for a saner post-prohibition future.

Edited by namkha

keep up the good work

i like to buy some himalayan seeds..

Are the seeds you sell collected directly from those regions or were they originally from those regions and then seeds are produced by yourselves?

They are collected from their country of origin and have only been grown in their natural environment.

The Real Seed Company is a group of collectors dedicated to releasing traditional connoisseur cannabis cultivars in their pure, unhybridised form. Global ecology has reached crisis point, and cannabis is no exception: the biodiveristy of one of the world's most ancient crop plants is now under serious threat. Founded in 2007 in response to the damage being inflicted on top-end cannabis cultivars by prohibition, The Real Seed Company has taken an unprecedented step in the history of cannabis seed banks by offering an extensive and open catalogue of rare and authentic heirloom cannabis varities that can be owned by everyone.

All of our lines are fully authentic ganja, charas and hashish cultivars from the ancient heartlands of cannabis culture. With a wide range of varieties from high CBD potential genepools for medical users and breeders, and fine representives of renowned high THC ganja and charas lines from legendary regions like Kerala, Thailand and Mazar-i-Sharif, The Real Seed Company catalogue is already unparalleled - and it's growing all the time.

As the germination and cultivation of Cannabis sativa L without a license is illegal in most countries all of our seeds come in collectible protective packaging which is well suited to longterm storage through refrigeration, the best method to preserve this invaluable plant seed and maintain these ancient lines for a saner post-prohibition future.

a pure real true seed company, there was a nish in the market for this, very clever bunch of guys well done guys, i'll be definatly gettin some pure 100percent indica landraces here thats for sure, great post

Ahhhhhhh Bisto! Just what i've been looking for! :band:

a good and necessary counterweight to the crowd of hybrid growers. Keep the good work.

Not meaning that all the dutch and other seed company dont have their rightfull place in the market

they do , but it is important to keep a link with the origins and our feet on the earth, a role you play perfectly.

Back to the roots!!!

I only just read the banner at the top, had always just glanced at it, my brain didnt read it as text though. Just did for the first time. I think I though it was middle eastern style text for some reason :D

Very very very interesting and refreshing company from the description. While i'm just new as far as growing's goes (second time really) I find it refreshing to see a full landrace company. Never forgot that nepalese hash that once crossed my path really and have always been looking to get more of that. Who knows i could be making my own now lol !

2 people like this

keep up the good work

i like to buy some himalayan seeds..

there woth it i done himalayan gold

Congratulations and thanks for keeping the origin. from Argentina will try to keep this heritage :bong:

1 person likes this

What a great idea.

I would love to preserve strains.

I'll am to buy a pack when I have the funds till I collect the lot

Wizard

i have buy and payed whit credit card in date 01/05/2015 5 lebanese 6 sinai seeds but dont have any reply at my e-mail from costumer support, the company is dead? and stolen the money? Not serius costumer service

Hi caks, don't worry. I never get a confirmation mail, just wait a few days and the seeds will arrive. ;)

//RDK

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0