Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mrmom

whats for tea tonight?

7,284 posts in this topic

Tonight its hot pepper stew chicken!!!!

large.5bc9061a3a0a9_scotchbonnetchickenstew.jpg

large.5bc9061324782_chickenstew.jpg large.5bc9068618b2f_redwine.jpg

With organic Spanish red!!

2 people like this

I've been good, no booze for a fortnight and living on porridge, rabbit food and rice & beans so today is a blowout lol Sausage butties and cider lol

2 people like this

no booze for two weeks.

sort it the fuck out booj lol

1 person likes this

On 18/10/2018 at 11:24 PM, bluntz27 said:

Tonight its hot pepper stew chicken!!!!

large.5bc9061a3a0a9_scotchbonnetchickenstew.jpg

large.5bc9061324782_chickenstew.jpg large.5bc9068618b2f_redwine.jpg

With organic Spanish red!!

vegan wine. How apt.

1 person likes this

This was on Friday but only just posting:

Prime fillet steak (2 inch thick) - Cooked Sous vide in a beer cooler, seared in the pan with butter.  Butter made into a sauce.

Home made oven chips

Carrots & Broccoli

large.IMG_20181019_195409.jpglarge.IMG_20181019_174333.jpglarge.IMG_20181019_174341.jpglarge.IMG_20181019_195439.jpglarge.IMG_20181019_195449.jpg

This was probably the 2nd best steak I have ever had in my life...

4 people like this

Well after deciding to have a crack at home made egg fried rice a couple of nights ago, I had it again last night, and seeing as a mate has cancelled going out tonight, I`m having it again tonight, I can`t believe how good it can be in just a frying pan.

I fried some finely chopped mushrooms, onion and garlic. The add the cooked brown rice and a few slugs of soy sauce, fried at a high temp using grape seed oil and stir often, served with chicken jalfrezi with added peppers and garlic flat bread.

Fucking sublime lol

2 people like this

that steak is making me both hungry and aware of myself sexually.

1 person likes this

As the Autumn colours are replaced by grey drizzle, it's time to be reintroduced to a slow pot staple that really delivers.

Beef Brisket. Sear the joint and decamp to the pot. In the same pan lightly do the veg. In this case Onion,Carrots,4 cloves Garlic, some Parsnips I had. Some fresh herbs (Rosemary, Thyme and Bay). add this to the stock pot and add half litre of beef stock infused with a splash of Mushroom Ketchup.

In the oven on low for at least 4 hrs. Remove beef and strain the veg through a sieve and press out all the veg goodness into the remaining stock. Add a bit of a roux too thicken the sauce.

Served with Yorkshire Pudding and Purple Sprouting Broccoli. A firm Red Rioja will go splendidly with this.

Had a win on a nag at 20-1 (Went each way too). Thought about going out, but still cannot justify the price of over £100 for the four of us to eat shit to mediocre food, so opted for a 3 course meal at home.

Smoked Salmon Timbale with cucumber, lime, dill, chives, honey and creme fraiche

Pasta with cherry tomato and chilli sauce, with haddock

Eaton mess

DSC_0519.jpg

DSC_0522.jpg

DSC_0524.jpg

DSC_0525.jpg

2 people like this