Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mrmom

whats for tea tonight?

7,088 posts in this topic
23 hours ago, Saddam said:

Sounds great Boojum, love a well roasted joint :lookaround: I just can't justify buying that much meat for myself to eat on my lonesome. lol  Any reason you're on the slimming powder? If you're trying to lose weight, try starting your day with a poached, boiled or scrambled egg on toast. Have an egg every day for a month, they're cheap as fook. 

Not only do fresh eggs taste amazing but they make me think I'm full for longer, I think it's the quality of the protein.

I've literally watched the flab on my belly disappear over the last few months.  

Cool, I'll give that a go. I put on too much weight over Christmas & new year and a couple of weeks ago walking past a car with dark windows I caught a sight of myself and realised to my horror that I was starting to get man boobs :doh: so I had to sort it - I don't want to be a fat bastard. Already gone up over a notch in my belt in a couple of weeks and the moobs have gone :)

1 person likes this

Crayfish, Shrimp and Quorn Jambalaya

large.IMG_0276.jpg

1 person likes this

Cheese and onion Quiche and salad with Jersey Royals

On me own tonight sooooo....

Rack of ribs - Sweet potato oven chips - Onion rings - side salad and deli coleslaw :yep:

Farmer

1 person likes this

man and grill with smouldering organic matter not fossil fuel..

1 person likes this

A fat roast chicken leg, Jersey Royals and English Asparagus. A few glasses of a Reserva Rioja

half a tin of tomato soup 

25 minutes ago, vortex said:

half a tin of tomato soup 

Ha! I had a whole (small) tin, and 4 slices of crusty brown to dip in it.

2 people like this

haha   saturday im of to Gloucester,   and having a HUGE  toby carvery ,,,,  ohhh yeaaaa   :D

Cottage pie with lots of broccoli on the side. :chef:   I'm damn hungry after a day's gardening. :)    

1 person likes this

Tonight's dinner fresh from the garden served with a bit of baked plaice

large.5b228db4aa943_dinnertonight.jpg

5 people like this

Chips. Cos fuck it. 

Wife's friend's birthday dinner at an Italian I vowed never to go back to...:angry:

Mince with chorizo and dumplings with buttery mash 

@ratdog what variety of spuds bud?  Is that my old friend the perpetual spinach i see?

1 person likes this