Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mrmom

whats for tea tonight?

6,500 posts in this topic

looks lovely and tasty .@lois lane , you can cook a wide rage of foods where do you get your ideas from ?

1 hour ago, catfish said:

looks lovely and tasty .@lois lane , you can cook a wide rage of foods where do you get your ideas from ?

I get my inspiration from life, from my travels, my culture, the traditions of my ancestors.  I am also inspired by anything local, anything I can see growing, anything I can smell and touch that is still alive....

Everything that is vibrant and healthy and essentially GOOD inspires me :)

I am also tremendously inspired by my Husband who is never afraid to try new things and always encourages me and provides me the support and encouragement I need to create x

Edited by lois lane
1 person likes this

what a lovely attitude to food you both have . im just learning and it takes effort to make  sure you get good food .

1 person likes this

Thats right @catfish if we can we use local and we use organic, cause the pesticides and fertilisers in most non organic veg can act as hormone disruptors on the body, and cause all sort of shenanigans, so whenever possible we use organic.  The best option would be to grow your own if you have the space; something to look forward to in the future eh?

Cooking can be easy, simple and fun, also I find cooking is a very personal thing, almost like a ritual.  It has to be right?  I mean with cooking we are feeding the body of the only divinity we known exists for sure:  US.

For today we have mushroom and quorn quiche accompanied with some local flounder done in the oven with olives and fresh jersey spuds.

The semolina pie was so good we got up to have a little corner at three this morning lol..

1 person likes this

large.IMG_1044.JPG

voila!!