Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mrmom

whats for tea tonight?

7,087 posts in this topic

corn on the cob nice had one last night but not organic

booj that aberdeen angus steak sounds delicious

smoked salmon and salad tonight slapped between brown seeded batch to eat on the road

Cumberland sausage, fried onion & english mustard butties :fear:

Was gonna cook a roast & veg, but got too drunk to bother :fear:

awwww man , , cumberland sausage ;) tis wicked init m8

gonna have a piece of grilled pork tonight , , some chips n maybe peas , sweetcorn and gravy ! :yep:

vanilla ice cream for afters :rofl:

No kids tonight! :geek: We're going to have steak, chips, peas, tomatoes, onions and corn on the cob and a nice glass of wine - in peace and quite - so civilised!

If there's any room after, we'll have a bowl of white ice cream with tinned mandarin segments (in juice of course).

Peace!

wild duck breast, sticky plum and ginger sauce and plain rice

bloomin loverly

:spliff:

Tonight I shall be having lamb vindaloo, pilau rice, saag aloo, pakora & peshwari naan with mango chutney & hot lime pickle.

And I wonder why I get heartburn :yinyang:

Just got in from a days fishing to a great big home made meat and potato pie with suet crust, mushy peas, and lashings of gravy B)

Just having a spliff first :yinyang:

Owd

Having cod loin ...reduced run tonight.... with a homemade tomato sauce. ;)

Sweat a finely chopped onion in a little olive oil for about 5 mins on low,add a clove or two of garlic..or more if you like garlic,sweat for another couple of minutes add a couple of tins of chopped tomato's,salt,pepper and whatever green herbs you have to hand.If you want a spicy fish dish,add as much chilli as you can stand :) let it simmer gently for about 30 min.

Get an ovenproof dish and line it with half the tomato sauce.place the fish on the sauce and then cover the fish with the remaining sauce.Bake for 25-30 mins on mediumish to high.

We had it with mashed potato's and green beans.

Very nice :)

king prawn madras, boiled basmati rice, mango chutney and a couple of Chapati ohh and some Poppadoms too :D

:doh:, reading through here has made me realise that I should be eating better! Well, the missis is cooking up a proper chicken roast today, with the yorkshires and everything else. Will be chicken cury tomorrow from it too, lovely!!

Roast shoulder of Lamb, with roast potato's, cabbage and carrotts with lots of gravy and a yorkshire pudding or two.

apple pie

SS

Just about to make a beef stew.

But I forgot to buy Lea & Perrins :notworthy:

You'd best nip out & get some then! :rofl:

Roast shoulder of lamb with all the trimmings for me - rubs belly :notworthy:

homemade steak pie fae chippy.... :ouch:

tis good... :rofl:

Tonight i will mainly be eating leg of lamb (stuffed with garlic and rosemerry), using nothing but my fingers and a knife. Caveman style.

chicken stuffed with Stilton wrapped in bacon.. :ouch:

and something about veg was mentioned..

come on dinner time.. :rofl: