Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mrmom

whats for tea tonight?

7,207 posts in this topic

That sounds great Mrs. Happy Hippy - :headpain:

Gonna try it tonight with the potatoes :P

Thanks! :headpain:

Beef stew and dumplings tonight. Plenty to freeze so probably a good few dinners worth... Economy drive.

Tonights tea is 1" thick smoked bacon chops (two of) , with roast tatties brocolli and cauliflower

Devine

Hopefully Soon

Roast chicken dinner with roast spuds broccoli and carrott's

China Town Manchester tonight for a MSG overload. :ninja:

I started a roast at 11pm last night, a mate came round with a full lamb beast semi prepared ( as you do!) I could not resist a leg cooked on a mirepoix stuffed with mint (from the conservatory) roast spuds, stuffing and real roesmary and chive jus (both also from the conservatory)

Cost me about £2 and fed three of us and still theres lamb left for butties. not to mention the rest in the freezer :yinyang:

They sound mega Mrs. Hippy....thanks for sharing :)

Your welcome FAI

That sounds great Mrs. Happy Hippy - :)

Gonna try it tonight with the potatoes :)

Thanks! :(

I hope you enjoyed them Dorko.

Peace!

That defo does sound good Mrs HH :)

Tonight am going to hav a nice roast dinner n just chill out with a few big spliffs :(

Think i'll hav roast beef, yorkies, roast tatties, broccoli n maybe some green beans n carrots oooh a cant wait now :)

Am now having this for tonights dinner as a got pissed last nite n didnt make it lol

Hi Evans,

You should definitely try the potatoes - make a change from roast all the time - although I must say my roast spuds were lovely yesterday with lamb!

Peace!

Tonight in the Hippy household we are having good old spag bol with added mushrooms and onions - and lots of yummy garlic bread! Hopefully cheer up Mr HH! :)

Peace!

mr mom at work so that means deliberately nice stuff all round :) :) :(

me and elder girl having a fresh home made salad nicsoise ... boy and baby less adventurous and having pizza with extra toppings .... scones jam and clotted cream for pudding ....

yesterdays starter was absolutely lush we had warm goats cheese salad with caremelised onions .. mmmmmm

mom

x

just had cottage pie and 3 ice pops and blackberry yoghurt dip yummy

da~arse

Edited by CATSARSE

had a Pair of wild mallard duck breasts (cooked as steak)

plum sauce and a bed of boiled rice

simple three ingredients and as lush as.

cheap as well

1 person likes this

Didn't go the pub on Friday & didn't drink at all yesterday, so with the money I've saved I'm treating myself. Having a 28 day matured Aberdeen Angus rib of beef with Maris Piper potatoes roasted in goose fat, spring greens and purple sprouting broccoli, and a few bottles of St Austell Tribute pale ale to wash it down :spliff: Salivating just thinking about it. Probably cook it all while The Princess Bride is on, then stuff myself silly watching the cricket highlights. A perfect Sunday afternoon.

1 person likes this

That meal sounds so lush Boojum

Its bitsa tea here at casa mj

bit of this bit of that

been baking all afternoon though

baked agg custard

scones with sultanas

fly pie with sultanas (chorleycake to some )

and a big batch of walnut and banana tea loaf

should last a few days :yep:

Tonight I'm having a Boojum special chilli lol:ninja:

Unfortunately I forgot to wash my hands after chopping the chillies & I've just been for a piss lol

OWWWWWWW :nope: