Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
windowsilllowryder?

1 and a half weeks into flower

i was under the impression that whilst vegging, high humidity is good but during flower you want it low.

about a hour after lights on my temp is 23 and humidity 70%.

will this cause me probs later in flower?

whats the standard fix it for high humid? more airflow or something? i have 4'' extract with filter but only a few small hole and a badly fitting door for my passive intake.

cheers

window

Ya might get away with it but it depends on ya bud size i guess. Large dense bud may have problems with rot. Yeah increase air flow if possible! Ya may have to get a dehumidifier. But I'd make ya passive intakes larger first!

cheers zig zag zoot, lets hope increasing the passive intake will help this come down a bit but i still need negative pressure so no smells creep out so cant go to big.. as for the dehumidifier :) sorry unless they do tiny silent ones its a no-no im afraid.

thanks for the reply

High humidity later on in flower can cause you problems, but at 1 1/2 weeks in you shouldn't have no problems.... Its been pissing down for days and I expect like most people your air intake has a high humidity... Hopefully normal service will resume by the time your in late flowering... :)

yep your right madgiz, ive just checked and the normall room air that its drawing in at intake, it is also high humidity.. 68%

hopefully bit less piss down in near future needed then :) . on a normall hot summers day without the rain of late what would be a normall acceptable humidy when flowering in a small drobe

cheers

Between 40 and 60 is very acceptable..

nice 1 for the info :unsure:

cheers.

happy toking