Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BleZZzZ

Biddy Early Feminized Test Grow!

45 posts in this topic

UPDATE! Still going steady over here... Harvest in 11 days! Can't wait lol So only water for the last couple of days..

What a lovely colours on the biddy! SUNSHINE!

gallery_30068_1646_139134.jpg

gallery_30068_1646_32847.jpg

Biddy no. 3 is turning yellow really quick and leaves are falling off. Maybe I'll harvest her a little bit earlier.

gallery_30068_1646_20865.jpg

Cheers!

BleZZzZ

1 person likes this

Nice photo of biddy no 3, full of crystals enjoy your harvest :badass:

They look beautiful m8 ! My little one also has Red/Purple leaves now... very pretty :yep:

Get those shears out! :yes:

Sorry look good but you dont have any more photos do ya

The Biddy's are down! Harvested this afternoon!

gallery_30068_1646_25039.jpg

gallery_30068_1646_172093.jpg

The buds!

gallery_30068_1646_81467.jpg

gallery_30068_1646_5245.jpg

My scissor!

gallery_30068_1646_28210.jpg

Hope to get you guys a smoke report soon!

Cheers!

1 person likes this

Awesome i guess they passed the test huh bub...?

Pushed em to the limit for that sugar...

Enjoy the naturalness.. :ouch:

Real nice BleZZzZ :stoned:

I have done the Biddy Early myself both outdoors and indoors, I was always very happy with the results.

Good to see that those plants of yours picked up in the end and produced what looks to be some nice bud.

H.T.

:guitar:

That looks beautiful, a job well done sir. I've got 2 BE's in my wardrobe and you've got me all excited about them, if they turn out half as good as yours I'll be happy.

Very very nice bro have fun smokeing that :(:yinyang:

@Archangel, it kinda past the test, but it should flower a bit earlier to be really good! But I'm sure I'll like the smoke! :(

@Hardcore Toker, Does the biddy taste as good as it smells? :yinyang:

@THC4METOO, good to hear dude!

@buddyboy, thnx man!

Cheers!

BleZZzZ

Them buds look very nice, i can smell them from here. The biddy is one iam going to try next year outside, top grow BLeZZzZ enjoy :notworthy:

@Hardcore Toker, Does the biddy taste as good as it smells? :woot:

Cheers!

BleZZzZ

Hi BleZZzZ

Yes if I remember rightly the Biddy Early I done tasted really quite nice, it has been 3 years since I have grown this strain but from all of the outdoor types I have tried this one always performed the best.

Quite potent aswell especially for an outdoor variety.

Enjoy your fruits :notworthy:

H.T.

:blub:

They look great m8 ! Well done!

My little Biddy Early (grown indoors from fem seed) was severely topped as stretch was double the height at start of flowering, and theoretically it should be ready for harvest now (well 3 weeks ago) - indeed I have been sneaking little buds off it for the past couple of weeks - very nice flavour/aroma and quite strong lol - I will definitely be growing this one outdoors next year if circumstances allow....

Got a question though....: My main bud (which is very big and fat for such a small plant!) is still throwing out new flowers/white pistils profusely despite the fact it should really be done by now.. certainly the lower buds are, but the tops seem to still keep flowering... hmmmm... to chop or not...?

Lower parts of the main bud look done, but as I say new flowers keep appearing.. not sure if I should chop the main now... ? Anyways, after chop am gonna try and reveg, take cuts and start it again... should this work? I know it is a difficult strain to keep as a mother, but should I be able to reveg ok?

Some pictures of my Biddy Early... :-)

Should I chop the fat bud??? :D

post-30505-1228150175_thumb.jpgpost-30505-1228150190_thumb.jpgpost-30505-1228150205_thumb.jpg

....this was flowered under a (don't laugh) 110w HPS :):woot: Of course I vegged under a huge 125w MH... :yep::yes:

Edited by dorko420

Nice buds man! Chopped it already?

Cheers!