Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BleZZzZ

Biddy Early Feminized Test Grow!

45 posts in this topic

They have come on a treat BLeZZzZ, nice photos of the flowering heads, i grow a few of gerrits strains and iam well impressed.

Not long now till harvest, top stuff :stoned:

Hi There Spudly!

The positive thing is that they have a roof above there leafs and enough ventilation :yahoo: So no mold probably. Last year I flowered my plants until 29th of november with no mold :rofl:

Cheers!

BleZZzZ

Hey BleZZzZ , Glad to see they are coming along - I did pop one Biddy Early fem seed near the end of August and put it in my little Growroom in the garage alongside vegged cuts of Mandala#1 as a tester- I put it into flowering 12/12 after only 2 weeks as I was ready to flower the Mandys and I don't have a separate veg cab.. It stretched like mad after a week or 2 of 12/12 - had to top it in the end - but anyways I am gonna try to re-veg it after flowering is finished.. I don't expect a big yield obviously! and anyways, it was too late for outdoors.

I was told Biddy Early was good for UK outdoor, but I always force my outdoor plants early as I never believe they will start to flower in time. No matter if breeders call it an "early" a variety I always do that... Still, if you keep them from getting moldy I'm sure they will flower ok :spliff:

My Mandala#1's were forced late this year (duh!) and I am suffering a tiny bit of mold on one, but they should be finished in a couple of weeks..

Best of luck with the Biddys - keep us updated!

Dorko420 :rofl:

Nice to hear Dorko, If you have some pics of the biddy don´t be afraid to post them in this topic ;) I also have 2 Easy sativa's which I forced into flowering and I think I can harvest them at the end of this month! B)

Here are some fresh pics of the Biddy's! It seems the september month here in Holland will be good so I'm a happy man :rofl:

Biddy #1

gallery_30068_1646_129034.jpg

Biddy #2

gallery_30068_1646_177384.jpg

Biddy #3

gallery_30068_1646_158406.jpg

gallery_30068_1646_85331.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by BleZZzZ

Looking nice those girls mate.

On that one which you bend how do you anchor the base of the stem?

I just bended her down with a little weight and some soft rope. It seems she really loves the kinky stuff :rofl:

Edited by BleZZzZ

Back again with my weekly update! Everything looks good, nice sunny weather and no rain! The forecast also looks really good! :yinyang:

Biddy #1

gallery_30068_1646_30628.jpg

A little bud

gallery_30068_1646_45836.jpg

Biddy #2

gallery_30068_1646_40504.jpg

Biddy #3

gallery_30068_1646_158406.jpg

gallery_30068_1646_85331.jpg

Stay tuned for the next update!

Cheers,

BleZZzZ

UPDATE! Biddy's are getting a little bit more yellow... Feedings are 3ml/l bloom, 1 ml/l grow. No Burnmarks or what so ever! 4 or 5 weeks flowering..

Biddy #1

gallery_30068_1646_95897.jpg

gallery_30068_1646_190124.jpg

Biddy #2

gallery_30068_1646_130590.jpg

Biddy #3

gallery_30068_1646_211132.jpg

Cheers!

Lookin good dude, i'll just sit her quietly and wait for some new pics.....

Tea?

Yes, Please...

Next week some fresh pics!

Fresh pictures! My harvest date is set to begin november! So 3 weeks left! Pics of the third biddy will follow!

gallery_30068_1646_153505.jpg

gallery_30068_1646_104875.jpg

gallery_30068_1646_117717.jpg

Cheers!

As promised the third biddy, looking really shitty!!!

gallery_30068_1646_109709.jpg

BleZZzZ

Looking sweet, enjoy the harvest :russian:

Looking really good there BleZZzZ lol You are gonna have a nice harvest very soon! :rofl:

Good to see you haven't had any mold problems. Not long to the chop! :russian:

My little Biddy Early is coming along well, but quite behind yours... probably another 5 weeks for me at least, and then I am gonna harvest some of the larger buds to smoke and try a re-veg to take cuts... I am going to need to sort out a tube-heater with a thermostat in my garage grow as the temps are getting a little too low now...

Edited by dorko420

Thnx guys, I just hope I can stall the third biddy for a couple of weeks because she is getting wurse fast!

Goodluck with your biddy Dorko!