Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d_L_t

Big Brother 9 (UK)

966 posts in this topic

(Mum and I are entering BB-hab later this week, :rofl:)

roffle@T

mikey was robbed.

She may not have been the most interesting of housemates, but I for one am glad to have seen someone who is nice win it. She has had to defend herself against accusations of being fake since the beginning. And all those who accuse her of not havinhg any opinions obviously haven't been watching very closely.

Not the best of BB series, but it kept me watching the whole time unlike last year with Charlie Urea.

EO.

I stopped watching it this year just before Alex got booted off. Glad i did too. I really liked last years one compared to this year, the only thing that made it enjoyable was watching Steph. When she went so did I. From what i saw at the beginning i think Kat should have won...am i wrong?

THC4METOO that was a fuckin' funny rant! hahaha

Nice? Whats nice got to do with it? And the winner of BB ISN'T a miserable fame needer? Im sorry but that human has ZERO to offer - provided ZERO entertainment - and won only because of an idiotic-patriotic pissing contest between welsh and scottish schoolgirls.

Endomol should be burned and its employee's shunned and spat at in the street for putting such a bunch of NON people in front of us for the entire summer.

I watched it all - and no suspect Kat should not have won. Stereotyping your own culture in faux pidgin english isnt entertaining to me. In fact its her only trick and got old REAL fast. I used to work with a malaysian girl that would burble like a child and misprounounce words deliberately - i heard her on the phone in near perfect oxford english once. Kat was doing the same didnt you notice?

Shame GnuBoy wasnt with us all the way to the end. Hope things are going well for you mate - our thoughts are with you.

U

She may not have been the most interesting of housemates, but I for one am glad to have seen someone who is nice win it. She has had to defend herself against accusations of being fake since the beginning. And all those who accuse her of not havinhg any opinions obviously haven't been watching very closely.

Not the best of BB series, but it kept me watching the whole time unlike last year with Charlie Urea.

EO.

My thoughts exactly lol

Long live decency!