Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d_L_t

Big Brother 9 (UK)

966 posts in this topic

Is it really nine years? Takes me back to, erm, 2000. Seems like a life time ago. A more innocent age...

I've done vipassana meditation retreats - ten days in silence - and fantasised about the campus being the Big Brother house: "Day whatever at the Vipassana House. Nothing is happening. Everybody's meditating. Nobody's saying a word. They aren't even looking at each other. That bloke who sits on the end of row three was first in the queue for breakfast again this morning...."

"Day whatever at the Vipassana House. Nothing is happening. Everybody's meditating. Nobody's saying a word. They aren't even looking at each other. That bloke who sits on the end of row three was first in the queue for breakfast again this morning...."

:spliff:

a big brother thread and no gnu! where is he?

I was wondering about that too, where is the Gnu?

Love BB all in need to do now is persuade mrs sibs i DONT want to hear anything about the fucking shyte and i get peace and quiet whilst the bollox is aired.

lol

Ready and waiting... :ninja:

Big Brother: The Auditions

The search for the 2008 housemates, featuring a behind-the-scenes look at the selection process as former contestants Nikki and Charley help producers sort through the hopefuls

Category Game Show/Quiz

Executive Producer Sharon Powers

Series Producer Tom Jackson

E4 9:00pm-10:00pm (1 hour ) Sun 1 Jun

(Subtitles) Starts in 37 minutes

For those who are interested,the auditions programme is on E4 at 9.00,and on E4+1 at 10.00.

Should be entertaining.

Edited by Budmum

This still going!

What is the attraction of watching dregs of society just sit around the house??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your all insane!

a big brother thread and no gnu! where is he?
I was wondering about that too, where is the Gnu?

Here...reporting for duty....dunno how much I'll get to watch this year though...& sadly no Mu to bounce the banter off either, but no reason why everyone can't just chip in when the gay/disabled/back/irish lesbian beats up the old lady who is really a man....etc etc...

No Dermot for you fans this year either...of course no bugger will give Davina another show so we got her trying to beat her 30 gurns per minute record....deep joy!

I am pretty busy at home at the moment...i've been trying to smoke my way through the entire last crop so i had a clear head ready for a spot of de-tox this summer....sadly no matter how hard i try it just doesn't seem to be going down, so it would appear another summer will pass me by in a haze....or more accurately ..in a Northern Lights....again... anyone seen Super-High Me? 30 days of 24/7 weed....WIMP!!!

It takes me 30 days to feel a hit!

By now I know myself well enough that i'll try to ration myself, try not to get involved, try not to get wound up at their usual manipulation.....then end up wasted at 3.00am ranting at my screen & leaping in here to vent spleen!

I hate it when my spleen vents...i must mention that to the docs next time...

Right time for some supper....i have a large bag of Aisleynes laundry...time for soup i think......

B)

Who will be the loony this year???

Will he be Irish just for a change??

Bring back Jonty!!!

post-503-1212537952_thumb.jpg

post-503-1212538126_thumb.jpg

Yay, big opening tonight, It's always good fun to see the entrances and the egos at the start of the show....

Here's some random tidbits from holymoly

* One housemate does stand-up comedy

* One housemate has been deported from America

* One housemate is a DJ

* One housemate is a Buddhist

* One housemate is Muslim

* One housemate wears a watch worth £13,000

* Three housemates have children

* Three housemates were born outside the UK

* One housemate has appeared in a film with Hugh Grant

* One housemate has had a breast enlargement

* One housemate has never watched Big Brother

* The oldest housemate is 42

Brilliant.

I'll have my missus fixated by it and no doubt i'll have to watch as well. Really don't want to get sucked into watchin it (unless there's a few fitties in there).

Just hope it doesn't coincide with the Footie on tv

i cant see this show lasting anymore, 9 years of it now and since BB5 each year the viewing numbers are dropping like flies. i will be very surprised if it goes past 10years. ch4 does not even advertise that much about BB now like it used to. why is the opening show now on a Thursday now insteed of prime time viewing at 9pm Friday night? even die hard fans would rather go out on a friday than stay in watch it.

I can't see the show ever being axed tbh.

It's definetely more low key now, espescially seeing as the voting cashcow has been rumbled so many times that producers would, I imagine, tread very carefully on these sorts of shows. However the amount of publicity and spin-off business from BB easily outrates any other show by a country mile, even if it is bottom of the foodchain z-list style coverage.

I heard its contracted for three more big brothers, so its gonna be here for awhile. One thing i've noticed is everytime they put in a muslim guy or a jewish guy there always kinda out there and wacky, is that just me?

Whos your fav. housemate out of all the big brothers? Mine has gotta be Science or Bryan, both cracked me up.

Jonty.

The man was a fucking legend