Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d_L_t

Big Brother 9 (UK)

966 posts in this topic

Lets burn that house to the ground.

I mean, watching people sitting on a couch while you sit on a couch?!

I'm sorry, better things to do with time.

well everyones entitled to an opinion, you didnt have to post did you? you have a choice you know lol

wouldn't it be funny to parachute into the garden as mr green, then sit on the roof with a big fatty, now thats entertainment. :(

we could drop the joints inn with some radio conrolled helichopter ? or cat-a-pult them in or something...

did anyone else see them skin up in the first one?

Sweet! I always get sucked into these BB threads :yep:

Hopefully there'll be some funny shit going on.

:yep:

if only i was involved in the production, id spike the brownies, oh imagine it on air !!!

I'm always excited at the begin of new BB,

But lose intrest abit about mid way thru then start to love it again at the end :rofl: .

Mrm :yep:

I seem to remember last year some hippy chick smuggled in ecstacy wrapped in skins?

Or that was what everyone thought.

She was going mental!

or cat-a-pult them in or something...

Yeah blocks of sput :yinyang:

The first few were entertaining, but i find it a bit dead now.

I'll still end up watching it though !

Matt

when are the auditions? :yinyang:

A couple of months ago mate :ninja:

A couple of months ago mate :ninja:

fuk.. i missed it again

I think it's interesting to see how TV (and society in general) has changed just from the point of view of 'reality' tv. BBC 4 are showing a series called 'what happened to...', where they revisit some of the reality-type shows from the BBC of yesteryear, and they've done one which revisited a show some may remember where a group of people spent a year living in iron age conditions. What one of the people said spoke volumes, something along the lines of the community worked because the producers picked people to participate who could and would get on with each other and make living in difficult conditions easier. Two or three decades on and the producers of Big Brother do precisely the opposite, they deliberately pick the most egotistical, unstable and confrontational contestants they can in order to guarantee there will be dischord, discontent, argument and misery, because that's what the public want to see. Strange world we live in.

Edited to add though it does occur to me, looking at those criteria if I ever auditioned to go on it I'd be a shoo-in :yinyang:

Edited by Boojum

gotta admit i do like to witness the lowest forms of society caged and demented :P it seems to enhance the scrabble tournaments the wife and i have ..plus it gives me something to watch whilst she spends half an hour thinking of a sly 3 letter word to fuck the game up with ..typical stoner game

stuff BB ,i'm a lot happier just here.

Edited by Tremont-Salby