Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scribb|e

¡LIDL 'Weather Stations' in again @£15 - bargain!

20 posts in this topic

¡These are great! :unsure:

I have one that was bought from Aldi a couple of years ago - the remote radio-controlled sensor is great - you can have that in your GR, and keep the main unit where you sit, or you can use it to measure a different part of the GR - the remote sensor also reads humidity as well. :D

In LIDL from the 15th. :yep:

post-17181-1210323108_thumb.jpg

lol

1 person likes this

cheers for the heads up scribble

they look spoton for 15 squid

twenny

Thank you Scribb|e,

I'll grab a few of them lol

I reckon I'll have myself one of those - cheers Scribble ... lol

Laz

I missed these last time around and they always seem very expensive elsewhere.

Better be finding a local Lidl......I'm not sure where my nearest is.

Cheers Scrib lol

FAF - use the 'Store Locator' which is on the LIDL site - when you click on 'Specials', it will ask for your postcode and tell you where your nearest one is. :yep:

:(

I know that a lot of cheap stuff can be crap - we've all been there. lol But the 'weather station' that I've had for a good while is pretty accurate on temps, hygro and baro - and the clock automatically synchs from time-to-time with the atomic reference clock radio broadcast. :yep:

That unit you posted does look nice, though - good price on it, too. :yep:

:yep:

Old topic i know, but they are back in store for £15, so the wife bought me one for my hobby.But being the waaaaaayyy above average wife that she is. She put an extra sensor in the box, before paying. Was wondering if anybody who bought this weather station would know how to connect the 2nd sensor to the main unit. I dont see anything about it in the instructions. :wink: it does say you can connect upto 3 sensors.

Cheers. :rofl:

Edited by Shpeeka

nice to know they're in again :D

at that price i might get 2 and after the heads up from wazzup ;) i'll be keeping the receipt and testing them against a couple to see if i got accurate sensors ( wonder if you can calibrate them or fit a higher quality thermistor ,if thats what they use , :) )

i just went to my local lidle and they didnt have any..... tits...... lol

weather stations i mean, not tits..... there were some tits in lidles for sure.

Edited by ordinaryguy

i just went and bought one , but there's no sensor in it..... bugger

:rofl:

An external extra temp gauge is so reassureing .

Edited by TS

I just got one of these..

temps and humidity reading match my envirolite hygrometer/thermo

keeps changing the time i set though and the date when it hooks up to whatever it does

as for extra sensor

in instructions it says u use the channel button to get readings from individual sensors

:)

Not to worry, you can buy extra sensors for it from their (not Lidl, but the WS manufacturer) website. They are 5 euros each, if your not morally bankrupt like me wife, that is.

Thats how much petrol i would have wasted today if the wife didnt pick up the extra sensor, as the original sensor doesnt even work & sounds like a baby rattle when shook. :rofl: So it evened itself out in the end. :) So i guess the lesson here is , dont take it out on others when your stash runs out, or it's that time of the month. You end up looking like a Gus Hiddink @ the camp nou.

I just got one of these..

temps and humidity reading match my envirolite hygrometer/thermo

keeps changing the time i set though and the date when it hooks up to whatever it does

as for extra sensor

in instructions it says u use the channel button to get readings from individual sensors

Mine is doing the same with time & date, channel thing doesnt seem to work , been trying that since yesterday.Just blinks for a minute then returns to sensor 1.But thats probably the rattling sensor & not the unit itself. Havent tested it against my other meters.Will let you know when i do later on today, after we smack the shijt out of Madrid. FORCA BARCA.