Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
one love

lighting

I am only growing one plant at this precise moment in time, and my previous light has been completely destroyed twas a 400w growlux ;) (gona try and get that fixed). How ever I understand that to grow one plant you don’t really need a high intensity light to grow. I have a 100w cool white fluro will this work?

Hi, I recon 2 of those light would work fine for veging the bud, xxxxxxxxx :unsure: ,sales a mercury blended lamp for £9.99 that realy kicks ass in the veging department

hope this helps

Edited by sittingrelaxing

hi indoor uk,

welcome to uk420 m8,

i just had to edit your post as uk420 doesn't allow spam,

and as this was your first post and you linked straight away,it looks a bit ....

but dont worry about it.....your new here,

have a pew and join in............ lol

nice to meet ya.......... :unsure:

sittingrelaxing :)

nice place btw

Edited by sittingrelaxing

sorry about that m8, wont hap :unsure: pen again

:unsure: ....no worry's m8........

you can put a link in the directory at the top of the page................ lol

cheers

sr

would the mercury blended lamp be ok for flowering as well

would the mercury blended lamp be ok for flowering as well

i wouldnt recommend it. you need either a warm white fluoro or a high pressure sodium (the best).

right i have resulved the proplem i think i have a 50w not a 100w flouro and 2x60w full spectrum daylight bulbs

this will have to do hope it works

right i have resulved the proplem i think i have a 50w not a 100w flouro and 2x60w full spectrum daylight bulbs

this will have to do hope it works

if i were you, i would just spend the money on an HPS. you get what you pay for....crap light = crap bud

i agree with skinny d :) spend a bit of cash on a HPS, just look about i got a second hand 400watt for £30 the other day :yep: ...keep lookin ya might get :woot::smoke:

yea for my 150W hps, i payed $63USD for the entire thing brand new. its not a fancy Sunlight Supply brand, but it definitely works :smoke: