Welcome to the new and and we hope much improved UK420.com

Please note that this is a very recent upgrade and we are working hard behind the scenes to complete all the tasks so please bear with us if you find anything that's not working quite as it should be

You can use this topic to report any bugs you find or ask questions about how to use the new site

Thank you for your patience

Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Organic Jim

Leaf Deformity

[attachment=220787:twisty1.jpg]
Seen it a few times but not often. Can anyone tell me what it's called and/ or what causes it?
Cheers gardeners! Jim. :yahoo:

Hi Organic Jim it looks like a black hole hope your plant don't get sucked in on a serious note have no idea but looks cool mam

hi there,I think its a type of rejuvanative growth.The only time i ever get it is in the veg period,thats just my experience.i'm sure some one will know the correct botanical name for it.Will be interested to see what folks say.

I think that the scientific, technical name for it is 'Groovy Whorled Chunk' of the leaves... :wink:
[center] :smoke: [/center] Edited by Scribb|e

thanks chaps :) any other offers?

Hi organic jim

I dont know what it is. But its rather pretty i think,

Sorry not much help :thumsup:

Love Mrs h C

Morphous Galaxticus

I like to call it :photo: :thumsup:

i'm with the fella on the rejuvinated plant thing - that's when i've seen it before. is that the case here?

Hey dudes. This was on a long veg time plant, seen it on cuttings before. The mystery continues...

No idea about this one mate but very alien :wink: