Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Archie

The Magus Three Amigo's

44 posts in this topic

.................. :stoned:

post-21046-1212160445_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1212160459_thumb.jpg

and heres a couple a pics of non canna plants on the balcony cause im bored :D:guitar:

post-21046-1211914309_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1211914324_thumb.jpg

Hi Phil mate,

Do you bend the first plant by your own? Just wondering if we

can bend a canna plant somehow this way :rofl:

Sad to here this bad news from your Amigo's, but we are

sure they will recover well in a few weeks ;)

Greetings!

SGBs

It's possible to do it, i dunno if getting the stems to bond like is that possible though.

One of my mates has a plant that does a figure of 8 on the main stem.

sorry, missed that post :stoned:

ive read around the boards of this and the name for it is 'grafting' i think but im not certain :unsure:

phil :yinyang:

heres a look at the progress they've made, first pic is 7 days ago and second was taken today :yep:

phil :ermm:

post-21046-1212336367_thumb.jpg post-21046-1212336439_thumb.jpg

and a closeup of a bushy lil warlock lol

post-21046-1212339841_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1212339853_thumb.jpg

its been 18 days since the repot rescue mission,some gettin on better than others but all still alive :rofl:

just gave em a small feed of grow today and noticed the warlock in the middle has really got some bushy branchin goin on lol

im hopein in the next few weeks their gonna all be thriving for the final repot :rofl:

grow my beauties.... grow :D

phil lol

post-21046-1212691448_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1212691465_thumb.jpg

...................... :rofl:

post-21046-1212695241_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1212695271_thumb.jpg

Hi Phil,

Looks like the Warlocks have overcome the stress already.

I hope the others will follow too, but I'm affraid they will never catch up and become "overgrown" by the Warlocks.

Good luck with getting them through the heat.

Gerrit

hi gerrit mate

the 2 warlock are really bushing out , 1 in particular has got to be the squattest little bush ive grown with loads a little grow tips already poking through so im gonna see how things go for now :smug:

the others are making progress but just taking longer to recover :smug:

phil :ninja:

post-21046-1212944010_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1212944022_thumb.jpg

Hi there Phil,

Your Warlocks are looking good and healthy and methinks that the others will recover aswell. I have had similar things happen with my plants in the past where a few of them are just doing really well and the others seem somewhat stunted in comparison, they did pick up in the end where never as healthy as the healthy ones if that makes any sense.

The Warlock was always a healthy one when I used to do it years ago, nice smoke aswell.

Here's hoping they pick up for you Phil :smug: .

H.T.

:ninja:

Hi Phil,

I think your rescue mission was slightly marred by going to such large pots my friend,could be wrong,but if they were badly stressed they arent gonna root fast and will take time to recover and putting them in big pots will deny them oxygen at root level as the medium is wet for too long as the small root system cant dry out the whole pot,but don't worry as they are rooting now and every day as the root system gets bigger it'll dry out the pots faster and you'll get back to vigourous growth.

The Warlocks being bigger coped better due to the larger root ball methinks?

Edited by dr rockster

Hi Philcanaries mate!

Your Warlocks looking quite funny :) Nice bushy growing habitus.

Will be interesting to see how they turn out lol

Greetings!

SGBs

After weeks of waiting for the girls to pick up im afraid i had to pull this grow and start a fresh one lol

i was able to keep the 2 Warlocks that overcome the stress and will be keepin them as mothers :stoned:

heres a link to the new diary ....... LINK

cheers, phil :guitar:

Sorry to hear that phil, good luck with your next grow :wink: