Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Archie

The Magus Three Amigo's

44 posts in this topic

I really carnt wait for this one Phil!!!! All the best matey I hope grow these as good as u have grown the pog/snowwhite cross TC bro B) ;)

day 7 veg...

cheers Lennon, bazza82, Gerrit and buddyboy1 :wassnnme:

gave em a small dose of root juice a few days ago which went down well :yep:

temps are a little high but nothin to worry about, all is well ;)

thanks for lookin in....

all the best,phil :yinyang:

post-21046-1208110393_thumb.jpg

This will be great show for sure! :doh: Will be so interesting to see how Warlock and her

daughters will develope in comparison :ninja: :wink:

The DD is a superb producer and the taste is a pleasure :guitar:

Will follow your grow and wish you best of luck with it! :spliff:

Greetings!

SGBs

cheers SuburbanGrowBroths :spliff:

thanks for poppin by :D

phil :stoned:

been ages since i last posted so here goes :rofl:

a week after the last post we were hit with a nasty sirocco over here that sent temps soaring,it lasted 7 days + and the seedlings got massacred, i thought they had just about died so they were either gonna have to be taken out the drobe or they were gonna fry for sure and the extra temps with the other drobe with the anesthesia i was flowering didnt help either so 1 drobe had to go.

they ended up on my window ledge indoors and weeks went by without any growth at all and id just about decided to bin em when all of a sudden they sorta picked up. not long now before its gonna be real hot over here and with this in mind i decided to try and bring them all back to life and go with em instead of maybe wasting more precious beans that can be used this winter B)

they have been back in the drobe a week now under a 600hps and were repoted 5 days ago into 6ltr, temps been great and they are really lovin the high humidity with the fogger on constantly gettin loads a TLC :D

hope ive done the right thing but i just could'nt see em go in the bin without giving em a fair chance and after all they are still short so i can veg em long n hard and if im only left with a few then i could give em a good torture :rofl:

so here they are now at nearly week 7 from seed :rofl: (dont laugh!!)

front to back is the d/d, warlock and mota :(

all the best, phil :rofl:

post-21046-1211651366_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1211651374_thumb.jpg

tough indeed whazzup mate

think they're gonna need another good month veg minimum so say a little prayer for em :wink:

just gave em a feed of root juice so i'll see how they get on with that :wink:

phil lol

post-21046-1211663131_thumb.jpg

they look better than my warlocks when i got them so dont worry phil they will do there thing just fine.........may take a few weeks to pick up but pick up they will.......... :)

thanks Neo mate

the warlock's and the d/d's are defo startin to pick up now but its just the mota's thats lookin worse for wear :guitar:

soooo glad i did'nt bin em :guitar:

thanks for dropin by, phil :rofl:

Do you use CO2 phil?

Could help with the high temps.

alright Weedio mate

never used cO2 but at the moment the temps are good so im not too worried :yep:

its been a week since the repot and im pleased to say all warlocks and d/d's are showing loads a new growth and lookin better by the day :rofl:

the mota's at the back are takin a little longer to kick in but im confident all will boomin in a week or so B)

the bucket that the foggers in is needing to be filled every morning cause its on 24/7, plants are loving the 70-75rh :blub:

cheers, phil :wink:

post-21046-1211905977_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1211905987_thumb.jpg

closer look at one of the warlocks :(

post-21046-1211908814_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1211908831_thumb.jpg

and heres a couple a pics of non canna plants on the balcony cause im bored :naughty: :wink:

post-21046-1211914309_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1211914324_thumb.jpg

and heres a couple a pics of non canna plants on the balcony cause im bored :wink: :wub:

post-21046-1211914309_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1211914324_thumb.jpg

Hi Phil mate,

Do you bend the first plant by your own? Just wondering if we

can bend a canna plant somehow this way lol

Sad to here this bad news from your Amigo's, but we are

sure they will recover well in a few weeks :spliff:

Greetings!

SGBs

Edited by SuburbanGrowBroths

Looking good phil, won`t be long and you will have some nice lady`s on the go :notworthy: happy growing :notworthy:

alright spudly greenfinger mate

they certainly have picked up in the last few days lol

still a long way to go yet before full recovery me thinks but most happy with the progress so far :D

temps are great and fogger is still on 24/7 bumpin the rh right up for em :stoned:

2 of the warlocks have really outdone the rest and are already gettin thick n bushy.

cheers, phil :wink:

post-21046-1212159844_thumb.jpgpost-21046-1212159856_thumb.jpg