Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Archie

The Magus Three Amigo's

44 posts in this topic

hi all, thought it was bout time i got these beans cracked :nea:

gonna be startin 3x double dutch, 3x motavation and 3x warlock femmed beans off tonight which will be goin under a 250hps from seed

thanks again to gerrit, lookin forward to these girls :rofl:

all the best,phil :wassnnme:

post-21046-1206997161_thumb.jpg

Edited by philcanaries

top line up phil, il be watching that warlock

good luck with progress....cookie

cheers CookiE mate

lookin forward to all em but the double dutch sounds a nice cross with a pre2000 chronic me thinks :spliff:

all the best, phil ;)

cheers CookiE mate

lookin forward to all em but the double dutch sounds a nice cross with a pre2000 chronic me thinks :rofl:

all the best, phil :yinyang:

aye sounds a fatty phil for sure, warlocks caught my eye since growing some exhile many years back, the smoke was that memorable i gotta get my hands on this warlock for comparrision.

wishing you the best phil...always top draw growing B)

cheers CookiE mate :headpain:

had 100% germ rate with all beans and their in the 1ltr pots, i done 1 extra DD so thats 4 in total and 3 x warlock n motavation :rofl:

all the best, phil :rofl:

post-21046-1207335082_thumb.jpg

Good luck with that lot Philcanaries, I have always been a fan of Magus Genetics myself. The strains I have smoked and grown from them have been very good in my books.

H.T.

:rofl:

I have to say out of the 4 different strains I have cracked this year, Biddy Early by Magus was by far the best strain in terms of germinating, and growth thus far, they look very healthy and sturdy plants.

It was only 10 mins ago I was chatting about how I can't wait to try Warlock, good luck bud, I'll be watching with interest.

lolHardcore Toker n TheTopiarist :yahoo:

agreed with all comments, the last warlock grow i did went great n cant wait to sample more of gerrits fine collection lol

all heads above ground tonight, 2 of the DD were very eager off the mark germin over night ,looking forward to these beauties B)

all the best. phil :smoke:

post-21046-1207426684_thumb.jpg

Hello there matey hope u are well :yinyang:

Nice to see u next grow is onits way phil all the best :wassnnme:

I have also got a grow on!! 5 doubble dutch female seeds on the go at the mo with 3 female trainwreeks in 10ltr pots in my growroom no2 pics dew soon!!!

I really carnt wait to see wot ur babys grow like bud all the best fellow grower and keep it green :headpain:

alright buddyboy1 mate

good to hear you have some DD on the go aswell, looking forward to seeing loads a budage B)

all the best, phil :D

all seedlings are now swaying in the breeze, new life!!

cheers, phil :spliff:

post-21046-1207597909_thumb.jpg

cheers wasabi mate :soap:

really lookin forward to this line up myself, the warlock is a must plant to grow me thinks so im sure the rest of gerrit's fine collection cant be bad :yep::)

all the best, phil :spliff:

post-21046-1207604436_thumb.jpg

Good luck with'um Phil not that you need it.

:spliff:

Nice selection there Phil, all the best with it mate

Baz

Hi Phil,

Nice show, I'm already looking forward to what your green fingers will make of these.

I like the thread title too.

Gerrit