Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KToWn

hiphop

3,157 posts in this topic

another banger 

over ten years old now, serious album

UK Hip-Hop

So.. this is the "big" thread on UK hip-hop ;). Many of you may listen to UK hip-hop, many of you may not.

The thing is whether you like it or not is irrelevant, it's always good in the sense that it has created another music culture in the UK and one that can be enjoyed anywhere in the world too.

Official Website of High Focus Records

It's now just over six years since Fliptrix founded High Focus Records with the launch of his second solo album Theory Of Rhyme in March 2010. The gradual build up of artists on the label has been great as they're all so unique and different in good ways. To cut this thread short I'm just going to explain that below you should post asking for recommendations of songs or YouTube videos of your favorite UK Hip-Hop songs.. Spread the musical love!

Many thanks, LD.

Edited by Golden Syrup
to remove offsite links

Tha God Fahim and Mach Hommy. All Griselda shit is smashing it. The only thing I can listen to at the moment. 

don't really follow Eminem anymore.. don't think I even heard is last album that was said to be shit..  but he bought out a surprise album... 

here's the first to respond to his disses..aint that bad lol looking forward to eminems response lol..  

Edited by RandyBoBandy