Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Dr Benways Assistant

Biddy's Sister

44 posts in this topic

Was meant to start this ages ago but got a little side tracked by real life, luckily all that nonsense is receding back into the mists and I can get back to what I'm good at: smoking cannabis. And to smoke it you have to grow it so here goes.

Still using West+ with rootgrow, bio bizz grow and bloom with the odd bit of trichoderma powder and some vitalink bio-pac which smells of really bad diarrhea.

Vegging under cfls and flowered under hps.

Not much info on this strain, been reading about it for a year or so but don't think it's been released yet? I'll let the plant tell me when it's hungry and pencil in 10 weeks for flowering. Apart from that I won't be doing much except taking pictures when I can be arsed.

Here's some I've taken so far.

Earliest pic where you can see the slight purpling that happened on 2 of the 4 seedlings, this is a genetic thing and nowt to worry about with this strain. Very pretty but doesn't stick around, hopefully may return in flowering.

post-23840-1201019417_thumb.jpg

and this is a bit later

post-23840-1201019729_thumb.jpg

later still

post-23840-1201019810_thumb.jpg

and this one is from last week

post-23840-1201019867_thumb.jpg

These have been very neglected (real life) and I let them get rootbound and stretchy but they're in intermediate pots now and have been topped so hopefully in a week or so there'll be cuts I can sex.

Not much to see yet but I'll get pics up soon, maybe.

Oan yersel the DBA. those look mighty fine for supposedly neglected plants. perhaps you fancy neglecting some of mine??

grow forth and prosper :)

:wink:

got a biddy's sister bean of a mate of mine , will be watching along

"The Biddy's sister is the offspring from the same female Early skunk as is the Biddy Early, but this time crossed with a Sensi Star male instead of the Warlock." good work on the heritage .. cheers fella

Oan yersel the DBA. those look mighty fine for supposedly neglected plants. perhaps you fancy neglecting some of mine??

grow forth and prosper :cheers:

:naughty:

Oan yersel anaw neebur! You want me to neglect your plants too, I thought I already was? In fact yes I'm certain that I've been neglecting them for some time :stoned:

Hi All,

The Biddy's sister is the offspring from the same female Early skunk as is the Biddy Early, but this time crossed with a Sensi Star male instead of the Warlock.

I expect it to finish approx. one week quicker than the Biddy Early but I can't give any guarantee yet, we will all know in September.

It should stay a bit shorter and will have a more couch-lock type of high although not devastating (i.e. very lazy but still able to snap out of it).

I have made it with the outdoors in mind, but suitable for outdoors does not necessarily mean that it's not good for indoors.

But yes it will flower under stressful conditions so it's (some pheno's are) as much of a P.I.T.A. to maintain as a mother as the Biddy Early is.

Gerrit

hi dba hope that helps got some early just gone into flower now looking good you neglect them really well :yinyang:

Cheers mate, most useful. Sounds like a nice cross, sensi star is always a winner don't know anything about earlyskunk but if it's a pain in the ass to maintain and Gerrit's keeping it it must be pretty special. Yours looks quality.

got a biddy's sister bean of a mate of mine , will be watching along

"The Biddy's sister is the offspring from the same female Early skunk as is the Biddy Early, but this time crossed with a Sensi Star male instead of the Warlock." good work on the heritage .. cheers fella

Hey Herman welcome along.

The state of Biddy's today.

post-23840-1201421154_thumb.jpg

post-23840-1201421164_thumb.jpg

post-23840-1201421174_thumb.jpg

Can see the sensistar influence in those leaves especially the middle pic. Leaf burn is from the radiator

:doh:

Edited by Dr Benways Assistant

Pretty sure this is a biddy too, the fatter end to the leaf makes me think so.

post-23840-1201422165_thumb.jpg

Picture of health Dr BA lol , can't wait to see how they turn out for us all, i think i've only seen 1 grow report for the Biddy's Sister IIRC? - buds looked really good B) , managed to find a few grow reports on the Biddy Early in the old OG strain list + reports - both sound like winners lol , peace, baz :nea:

Hi Dr BA,

You have a good eye in spotting the similarities with her father (Sensi Star).

The "harvesting a week earlyer than the Biddy Early" comment/expectation posted above did not work out that way in practice though.

They are as early at best, still gave us a very nice result despite the shitty 2007 summer though.

They will be available for sale next week along with the female versions of Warlock, Exile, Double Dutch, and Motavation, I will post the description and some pictures later today.

Gerrit

Edited by Gerrit

Pictures would be great Gerrit, very much looking forward to sampling these. I have two females remaining, 2 males and 1 didn't make it past germination cotyledons seemed to stick together, that have just gone in to flower this week. Will try and remember to take my camera with me tonight.

when I can be arsed.

Slacking off already DBA? You'll get points deducted... :yinyang:

In fact yes I'm certain that I've been neglecting them for some time

theyre looking all the better for it :guitar: honest, your neglect may work better than my attention...

got pics?

Think ill pull up the chair for this one. I've just germed five of these (Monday), two have popped so far, they are going in pots tomorrow.

More pics please! :headpain:

I'm sending neglectful vibes your way as I type Tsk, enjoy. Got a new diary on the go yet?

Most welcome BrokenMan make yourself at home.

Here's the 2 girlies.

Top one is a little under the weather with a fungal infection but she's recovering nicely.

post-23840-1203201855_thumb.jpg

The other one is just all round healthy and has a lovely fruity smell about her.

post-23840-1203201870_thumb.jpg

She's got a couple of ripped leaves from those fooking sticky traps, there's more hair and leafs stuck to them than bugs.

Not much happening at the moment but no doubt I'll go snap happy when flowering gets going.

lovely stuff dba, is that top one topped?

cheers for the neglect, Dr Benway is truly fortunate to have an assistant as able as yersel' :yinyang:

not enough focus for diary at the mo, other textual fish to fry. once thats out the way though there will be time and reason enough to begin the super killer skunk and high end chronicles. very excited.

for now your blooming biddys are diversion enough from sweating over blank paper. :smoke:

grow forth and prosper

:blub:

I shall look forward to it as I look forward to the sunrise :blub: I'm banjoed. Best of luck with your labours.

Yes they all topped a few times, they're pretty lanky as they stretched in their younger days.