Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dr rockster

Motavation In London.

182 posts in this topic

1 last time but plenty more this time round hopefully......... :)

will try these in the summer me thinks...........got cheese x passion to try first for a friend...... :unsure:

All 10 mota seedlngs growing fast and were placed under 400w hps today at 18" distance.

Got a little problem as you can see in the pic. ;)

think it's compost related,perhaps a tad hot.

I'm using Westlands with added JI.

post-12104-1200273042_thumb.jpg

growing nicley mate.

not a clue what the yellowing on the leaves is all about though, is it on all of them?

rSc

good luck matey

(not that i think you need any)

Hiya peach,

they are in Westlands plus added JI,not a 1,2 or 3 formulation.

Yes they are a fast finisher,my last one was done nicely in 9 weeks and that was on 10/14 which prolonged

things rather than helped.

That's her from my last grow. :execute:

post-12104-1200344384_thumb.jpg

Coming along ok apart from the marking which I think must be down to the compost.

post-12104-1200430972_thumb.jpg

Their`s something about this strain,that keeps you comeing back for more, lets hope there as good as the last one Dr :wink:

Hiya Spudly,lets hope so indeed! ;)

There's my 10 girls,almost outgrown that marking they had earlier on. :wink:

post-12104-1200670646_thumb.jpg

how is that MOTA smoking nowadays dr rock......... lol

And looking all good...........as usual.... :ninja:

Ey up Neo! :crybaby:

Thanks for popping in dude. :wink:

Just potted up my Mota gals who should have been potted up mebbe 3 days ago

but I couldnt get out to stock up on compo at the time dagnabbit. :Spam_Icon:

And boy does this bunch of Westlands with added JI look quite different from my last lot in that its got so much pale

material in it compared to my last lot but no worries as looks don't mean actualities now do they?

post-12104-1201240675_thumb.jpg

Up early this morning doc or is it a bit of a late one ?

It's funny, in summer I love getting up at the crack of dawn when it's still quiet, reading the paper, having a pipe. Yet winter time it's near impossible getting out of bed.

Your girls look like they'll be enjoying the new compost they're in now. Wonder why the compost looks different ? Perhaps this is a newer batch ?

Hi Doc,

they're looking nice and healthy man :yep: , just noticed some water on the leaves, do you spray / mist the plants with water?, it's something i've never thought about doing before but if it helps them i'll give it a go :yep: , when i was using Westlands with my last 2 grows before this 1 i too noticed a difference in look and texture between bags, if i remember rightly 1 of them didn't absorb the water as fast as the other, didn't drain as well and as fast as the other? :unsure: , peace, Baz :rofl:

Hi chaps,

well although the girls are in Westlands +JI I'll be potting up into Canna Terra Pro which is supposed to be organic.

Can't get the Westlands in big bags around here.

I used it before for my last Mota girl so they should be happy.

The water on the leaves Bazza was from a sloppy watering is all as I don't foliar spray unless I'm fixing or hopefully preventing summat.

post-12104-1201704740_thumb.jpg

All 10 girls are doing nicely I'm pleased to report although we do have a touch of lsf on a couple of sister Warlocks

in the same growroom but no worries. :wink:

post-12104-1202082248_thumb.jpg

Installed my Ezi Roll hangers tonight so I can get right over my plants now without the lights in the way. :D

Thats the 10 girls in 3 1/2 ltr pots with a SSH bottom left. :mashed:

post-12104-1202258583_thumb.jpg