Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bazza82

Biddy's Sister + Biddy Early Grow

115 posts in this topic

Thanks Gerrit :stoned:

Hope there's room for a little'un.

Mine have just finished cracking and have been potted up.Didn't get 100% germinationm tho 3 outta 5 of both BS and BE they might of cracked in the end but I didnt want them to far behind my other little'uns so there in heaven now god rest there souls.

Watching with interest.

:rofl:

Hi Lennon,

sorry to hear a few never germed but hopefully the others turn out sweet for you man:yep:

All ten are up and doing fine, i thought i might of had probs with 1 of the Biddy's Sisters a few days ago as the shell of the seed had stayed wrapped around the leaves which made it look a dark purple / blackish colour but thankfully it's doing fine although a few days behind the rest now because of that ( the 1 front left)

they're all still under the flouro's but they'll all be getting put under the MH next week B) , sorry not much to report just a couple of pics :spliff:

post-21226-1200702314_thumb.jpg

Hey Bazza82 that Biddy Early is some good shit, I smoked it many a time :innocent: Best of luck. :rofl:

Hi Hardcore Toker,

what was the taste like on the Biddy Early?, i think i remember Gerrit describing it as a sweet candy sort of taste, really looking forward to them both :rofl:

Update:

Sorry it's been a few days since updated the diaries, gonna update them every 3 days from now on :rofl:

The little un's are approx 14 days old (since they sprouted)most of the Biddy's Sister's have been showing purple colours on new growth since around day 7 onwards, as the new growth grows the purple slowly dissapears - it's really beautiful to look at B) , i tried to get a macro shot of it through my cam, not got the best cam for those type of shots but managed to get a pretty clear close-up image (will post it within next couple of posts :rofl: )

All plants (appart from 1 which is still under flouro's) have been under the MH for 3 days now, the difference in their appearance once they move from the flouro's to MH is unbelievable, the bottom leaves were struggling to get any light under the flouro's but a couple of days under the MH they're standing to attention, the roots have been growing very fast, it took me off guard a bit, i never noticed until a couple of leaves at the bottom were getting a tad lighter then noticed the pots were covered in roots, i've taken them out the grow room to get a group shot of them altogether, throughout the week that just passed 9/10 of the plants were transfered from their 3 inch pots into 6 inch pots in neat All Mix, the other 1 will join them tomorrow, peace, Baz :rofl:

post-21226-1201469044_thumb.jpg

A bird's eye view :yinyang:

post-21226-1201469423_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the last pic - was a bit dark when i took the photo, i'll use the flash next :rofl: , here is a look at 1 of the Biddy's Sister's, the purple colour is beauriful (i'll post the closer shot in next post) :yinyang: , peace, Baz

post-21226-1201469769_thumb.jpg

Hopefully this pic isn't too small - just noticed it's only 79kb, peace, baz :yinyang:

post-21226-1201469953_thumb.jpg

They look well Bazza, I'm sure they will pick up speed from this point on.

It will be fun watching them compete, the Sister will probably outgrow the Early during veg but catch up in hight when flowering, we'll see.

Gerrit

Hi Gerrit,

yeah i've seen a big difference in the few days they've been under the MH, growth rate has really picked up, i'm gonna make sure the other is put in beside them tomorrow as i don't want it to fall too far behind the others, really excited about seeing the purple at this early stage, is it possible for them to carry this colour all the way through or will it dissapear eventually?, peace, Baz :yinyang:

Nope, the colour will not carry through but might return later if you let some cold air in.

I would not do that though, it would be trading yield and taste for aesthetics.

Gerrit

Looking good Bazza. Love the colours, mine didn't carry on that far.

Thanks Dr BA :rofl: ,

Update:

over the last couple of days the purple colour on the B Sister's has slowly dissapeared :smoke:

post-21226-1201789452_thumb.jpg