Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dr rockster

Warlock In London.

105 posts in this topic

Happy days doctor, looking nice and healthy :smoke:

Hi Spud n' Baz,thanks for dropping in chaps. :P

@Baz. Takes me 15-20 mins tops,got it down pat.

Warlock 2 weeks 12/12. :spliff:

post-12104-1205163442_thumb.jpg

Thats a nice looking lady :stoned:

Day 21 12/12. :yinyang:

Both girls doing fine with no reoccurrence of the LSF fingers crossed.

post-12104-1205752253_thumb.jpg

hi mate just come across this diary its nice mate good set up and obviously know what you are doing.

just preparing to start my 1st indoor grow and want to be ready to tackle any probs I come across i see you had fungus that you treated. so does this involve spraying the plants yeah some sort of protection yeah is it special for the great herb or just general fungus stuff you would get from a normal garden centre?

I will be keeping my eye on this grow looks like it could be a beauty and hopefully learn from you too :guitar:

thanks

Hi growndome,

LSF is best dealt with preemptively by innoculating the plant and compost with Trichoderma's,a group of beneficial fungi that take up residence in the actual cells of the plant and effectively block harmful fungi from entering.

Citrofresh,which is an organic spray used in the food preparation industry has some effect against some types of LSF and is used by quite few few peeps here at UK420.

But its only effective it would seem against some fungal nasties and didnt help me with my Warlocks so I used Rose Clear which contains bifenthrin and Myclobutanil,which was effective but must only be used in the veg stage.

Have a look at 'Fun With Fungi',a very informative thread all about Trichoderma's and VAM's and their best method of application.

post-12104-1205756838_thumb.jpg

The Mota's got a real nice structure to it Doc and a picture of health as always man :rofl: , by the look of the buds and amount of resin at this early stage that's got to be a great sign bro, Baz :headpain:

Hi growndome,

LSF is best dealt with preemptively by innoculating the plant and compost with Trichoderma's,a group of beneficial fungi that take up residence in the actual cells of the plant and effectively block harmful fungi from entering.

Citrofresh,which is an organic spray used in the food preparation industry has some effect against some types of LSF and is used by quite few few peeps here at UK420.

But its only effective it would seem against some fungal nasties and didnt help me with my Warlocks so I used Rose Clear which contains bifenthrin and Myclobutanil,which was effective but must only be used in the veg stage.

Have a look at 'Fun With Fungi',a very informative thread all about Trichoderma's and VAM's and their best method of application.

excellent thanks just checking out that thread now but its a meaty one eh 31 pages :smoke: thats my afternoon at work sorted :headpain:

do you get that stuff from a regular garden centre then eh i dont need to order off the net (there no grow shops here :rofl: )

thanks

Hi Baz,

I'll have an oz of what you are smoking please as this is a Warlock diary! :rofl:

No worries bro,an easy enough mistake to make,I mean,they all look the same to me,narf narf! :headpain:

@growndrome. Webby,a member here is selling tubs of a trichoderma mix with several different strains of VAM's in it and it has had good reports afaik

so if you pm him I'm sure he'll sort you no worries.£25 I think?

post-12104-1205759134_thumb.jpg

Edited by dr rockster

Hi Doc,

your right man i was having a smoke yesterday morning lol , can't believe i got the diaries mixed up :), usually only smoke at nights but used the last of the Bubblehash from that Lime Haze pheno from last grow - 3 month cured, was really sweet :photo: , Baz :yinyang:

They are in 3 1/2 ltr pots but should yield about 2oz each.

post-12104-1205867060_thumb.jpg

23 days 12/12,no drama. lol

post-12104-1206044317_thumb.jpg

very healthy looking rockster. you look like your on your way to a superb harvest. is the ssh showing any signs of flowers yet or is she behind the warlocks? ps do you think the health of the plants has anything to do with the trichodermas in this batch

i am predicting chop on 64 days