Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dr rockster

Warlock In London.

105 posts in this topic

Looking very green dr, i`ll be watching this grow and takeing notes :rofl: happy growing :spliff:

Cheers Spudly mate. :no:

Previous shot is a Mota,sorry for the mix up. :wink:

All 5 Warlock girls are a touch pale and were potted up into 3 1/2 ltr pots a coupla days ago so we'll just have to wait to see whats occuring methinks? :yep:

post-12104-1202082571_thumb.jpg

Edited by dr rockster

Hi Whazzup,

as I say I potted up a coupla days and its rich compost which is why I'll give em a day or so but will probably

have to give a lil feed,just wanted your comment first. :stoned:

post-12104-1202087687_thumb.jpg

Well I've had to cull one girl as she had a bad fungal infection but the rest seem stable now after treatment

and have been given their first feed as they were a tad pale.

Citro did'nt help in this instance and the remaining 4 girls were affected but no other plants in the same grow

are showing any symptoms.

post-12104-1202347762_thumb.jpg

thats a nightmare DR.......get that trich onto them........ :wink:

Hi Doc.

Sorry to hear that, lets hope the other 4 will pull through.

Strange that only the Warlock got infected though, did they look less healthy than others before they got infected, and if so, any idea why?

Gerrit

Hi Gerrit,

the Warlocks started out as healthy as the Mota(all 10 doing real nice :crybaby: )but all Warlocks were affected and as I think I said I had to cull one as all fan leaves were hit.

But its no big deal as they've been treated and stabilised(fingers crossed!)but they were the only ones of 5 strains I've got going at the moment that were affected but new growth seems good with no more crap appearing.

You can see 3 or 4 of the Warlocks in the pic(mid lhs against wall) as they have some pale leaves,Mota back right.

No worries Gerrit mate :(

post-12104-1202489596_thumb.jpg

Edited by dr rockster

such a stunning group of girls doc, you must be chuffed. i like the sound of the magus germ rates, very good. i'll unroll my mat and plonk myself in a cosy corner somewhere if you don't mind.

Hi PW, oh no no no no! :yep:

We'll have no slumming when I've a leather Chesterfield for you to take the weight off and the popcorn vendor will be keeping your seat warm and I've got a girl in spesh to crack all the nuts in the dish(ex ice skater-no worrimeen?) :stoned:

And heres 1 of 4 Warlock girls,been in the lsf wars and is a tad anaemic but I've fed her and the colour's coming back into her luvverlee cheeks! lol

post-12104-1202495076_thumb.jpg

It`s me again Dr iam stalking you :rofl: this is another top strain from gerrit, ive got 3 nearly ready and it is on parr with the moto, lets hope you have got rid of the lsf enjoy the smell it`s something else :sorry:

Nice strain that Warlock smoked it many a time. Nice one for breeding it Gerit :sorry: .

Good luck with those Dr Rockstar.

Edited by Hardcore Toker

Hi Doc,

sorry to hear about losing 1 of the Warlocks to a fungal infection :sorry: , thankfully it never crossed over to the other tho :war: , the garden is coming along sweet as usual bro :rofl: , peace, Baz :rofl:

Edited by bazza82

Hi Baz mate,

I've lost 3 as it happens and had to spray with Rose clear(bifenthrin + myclobutanil)as this particular lsf wasnt being checked by Citrofresh.

That sorted it nicely and don't have any more leaves showing infection but I'm giving them a mild feed(0.8ml/ltr) as they were going pale even though they were quite recently potted up.

post-12104-1203200335_thumb.jpg

1 of the 2 Warlock girls in 3 1/2 liter pots,1 week 12/12.

Lsf seems in check so no worries. :spliff:

post-12104-1204654231_thumb.jpg

Real nice Doc :doh: , how long does it usually take you to water/feed all the plants in the garden?, i take my hat off to you squire :wink: because it takes me about an hour and that's just 3 plants, it's gonna take me years of growing to be able to get to this level, props to you man :smoke: