Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dr rockster

Warlock In London.

105 posts in this topic

Hi all,

just started 5 Warlock and 10 Motavation feminised beans in Westlands Multipurpose + JI.

I'll start a separate test diary for the Mota when the little'uns have sprouted.

May all our grows this year be green and bountiful. :blushing:

post-12104-1199223199_thumb.jpg

Good luck Dr, although I am sure your Green fingers will be better than luck! :blub:

Will keep an eye on this as the Warlock is something that has caught my eye a few times!!

Hiya Doc,

Hope you have a great one in 2008 mate. Are you the testing department for Magus now ? :unsure: Hope they go well for you Doc.

good luck with them dr B)

Good luck Mr Magus :unsure:

Looking forward to seeing your shots of filth, are we keeping with the blue themed backdrops or are you having a new year change?

Hi Felix,test grower for Magus?

Hardly old bean,but I offered to do some more for Gerrit as I only grew one plant,turned out very nicely,but as I said to Gerrit,I can hardly say I know the strain having only grown one pheno,so that's why I'm doing a double whammy now along with the Warlock so that'll be interesting having them side by side.

Got some Bangi F2's going in as well for a bit of Sativa balance.

Going by what I've read here about the Warlock I think I should expect more from her than the Mota

but we'll see. :unsure:

post-12104-1199272055_thumb.jpg

Edited by dr rockster

Hi Markymark,thanks for dropping in mate,yes,the Warlock have had some great reports so am looking forward

to seeing how they do and am already inspired by Philcanaries great Warlock diary. :ninja:

Cheers Bart,I'll do me best mate. :spliff:

Yo Withnail,as regards the backgrounds I do wanna find something else to use as a background but until I do I

want to learn to change the background colours with my pc and hope to get dead cleva IT girl Scoobs to

give me a little tuition. :unsure:

post-12104-1199272882_thumb.jpg

Enjoy the warlock dr, ive got 3 on the go and one moto at the mo, i got 4oz of one warlock on me last grow that was dried bud, so i was well chuffed.

Keep up the good work old chap, and happy growing for 2008, will be watching with intrest :wink:

Hi Doc,

all the best with the grow :cheers: , judging by the past 2 grows from you i've had the pleasure of watching it should be awesome, this grow coming up will be my first time trying Gerrit's genetics and man i'm looking forward to it :yep: , peace, Baz :yinyang:

<snip>

Yo Withnail,as regards the backgrounds I do wanna find something else to use as a background but until I do I

want to learn to change the background colours with my pc and hope to get dead cleva IT girl Scoobs to

give me a little tuition. :yinyang:

Clevva IT girl eh? :cheers:

You kept that a bit quiet didn't you? More Gerrit beans! ... and Mota too.

I think that you must have been a good boy last year Gerrit Santa brough you some very nice pressies.

.... I just got coal :yep:

hi there doc mate

good luck with ur grow :rofl: (not that u need it)

im sure ur gonna grow some monsters :yes:

the motavation looked something else

do you know if the warlock beans are from a different batch to the ones im growin?

all the best

phil :yinyang:

Good luck Dr.

Cant wait to see how this one turns out, all the best mate, for the grow and the new year.

:yinyang:

Hi Phil,

I'd think you'd have to ask Gerrit that,but my batch No. is W 07 P 01.

Hi Dr GT,all the best for the New Year mate.

Edited by dr rockster

Yes, these are from the new batch that is designated for the stores in Feb.

The parents are the same as the previous batch, only this time "cross pollination" is ruled out 100%.

This will be a very nice one to watch since there are enough plants grown to get a proper image of the stability.

Gerrit

Hi Gerrit,

1 Warlock girl has popped up to date,but its still early days. ;)

post-12104-1199834296_thumb.jpg