Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leprechan Sweet Leaf

Warlock Test Beans

25 posts in this topic

Thanks Smoky.

They are repotted now, but are looking like more of the foliage is goin to get the Leaf spot. :unsure:

I just hope the repotting will help their vigour and assist them to fight off this fungus.

I cleaned the room again and rearranged my fans to make sure it is difficult for spores to settle.

:wassnnme:

edit: any experience of leaf spot fungus Gerrit?

Edited by Leprechan Sweet Leaf

Ok time for a bit of an update.

I think I have lost one of the Warlocks to this leaf spot fungus that is ripping through my room. The poor plant has lost most of her foliage and the uppermost growth is showing spotting like it is still infected. :doh:

this is despite; Cleaning room, spraying with citrofresh to kill spores, increasing ventilation and finally trying to innoculate the leaves with trichoderma.

I'm havent thrown it out yet but she really is a sorry sight :) If I can get some uninfected, fresh new growth then I will keep her going..

The other two warlocks (allthough they have lost some leaves) are looking fine and strong. And they seem to have benefited from the foliar applications of trichoderma. Maybe I was just too late in treating the last one.

Thanks all :stoned:

O yeah, repotting tomorrow and goin 12-12 asap (prob 7-10 days).

more leaf spotting and more leaves removed today from warlock 1. Not looking good at all.

# 2 and #3 are holding out ok thankfully.

Hello LS.

I never had any fungus problems indoors myself so I can't be of much help with that.

Are you sure it's a fungus and not something else that is cause of those spots?

Anyway, I hope that atleast the other 2 will pick up soon.

Good luck fighting the spots.

Gerrit

Hiya gerrit. I'm fairly sure its fungal. Its under control now (somewhat) by innoculating the foliage with trichoderma and removing the affected leaves. Citrofresh didnt do much for it at all.

Maybe its the cold damp weather around here or inadequate venting of my growbox, I dont know.

Bad news about the 3rd Warlock, the growth was seriously stunted from removing leaves and trying to get it better. I have given it to a mate to see what he can do with it as I only have one growspace and I need to change lights. My mate will veg her up properly and give it a better chance to produce some flowers. I will post pics from his grow later hopefully.

So, two warlocks goin into flower tomorrow. There is a lovely spicy scent from em, sort of reminicient of the mazar I grew. If they smoke like they smell then I'm in for a treat I think!

They arent looking too hungry but I will start on small doses of biobizz bloom this week to encourage the flowering.

Any advice welcome.

Hi LSF,

To bad about the 3th Warlock, but shit happens.

Lets hope the remaining 2 will manage to outgrow the leafspot damage.

I would not know what to advice at the moment other than that I think it's a little early to swith to flower nutrients already.

They still have quite a bit of growing to do the next 2 weeks so I would not cut down on nitrogen yet, unless you're sure there is enough buffer in the soil.

Gerrit

Further bad news Im afraid, I chucked another one that was underdeveloped and had bad lsf. :spliff:

1 plant in flower, pics to come soon.

Hi LS,

That lsf seems to be persistent doesn't it, one more for the bin.

Lets hope you can bring the last one "home" all right.

Good luck and a lsf free 2008,

Gerrit

hi :rofl: soz bout the fungus, it got my last grow :spliff:

the only thing that helped my ladies was Systhane Fungus Fighter. i was too close to harvest to use it more than once on some (which then had citrofresh whihc did nowt) but the ones i used it on a few times beat the fungus :(

good luck ;)

Hi LS,

That lsf seems to be persistent doesn't it, one more for the bin.

Lets hope you can bring the last one "home" all right.

Good luck and a lsf free 2008,

Gerrit

Thanks Gerrit, Happy new year to you.

I'm sorry the grow didnt go according to plan, I was hoping to do a better job with these beans.. I will give the one plant thats left as much light as possible and hope for some nice warlock buds.

The flower formation is nice. Candy pistils and dome shaped tops.. colas forming.

The smell is pretty heavy too, spicy musty rot, which is good!

cheers bud

the only thing that helped my ladies was Systhane Fungus Fighter. i was too close to harvest to use it more than once on some (which then had citrofresh whihc did nowt) but the ones i used it on a few times beat the fungus :yep:

Thanks MsKit, they got 3 or 4 weeks to go now, hoping they finish ok. :stoned: