Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leprechan Sweet Leaf

Warlock Test Beans

25 posts in this topic

The 5 beans arrived! :D

Thanks Gerrit and Joolz.

I just got em as I was away. I will get those beans cracking tomorrow. Just need to decide how to germ em :yahoo:

;)

Ok they are goin into the airing cupboard.

Three beans ( in case of probs) are in a clean plastic takeaway box with some damp tissue. Just waiting em now!

Works for me :wassnnme:

I wish you well my friend, keep us constantly up-dated with plenty of pics

They are three days in the airing cupboard and still no sign of germination. I know Gerrit said they are very fresh and may take a while to sprout.

B)

Hi LSL,

good luck with the grow :P , hopefully your beans crack in the next few days, looking forward to seeing everyones test grow diarys progress, peace, Baz

alll the best with yer warlock grow L.S.L. :nazi:

Hi LSL,

Have they sprouted yet ?

Felix.

Two out of three have popped up, I expect the other one is coming soon. I put em in root riot cubes, I havent used these before but I hope they will grow ok.

:spliff:

post-12238-1191530234_thumb.jpg

post-12238-1191530273_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leprechan Sweet Leaf

Good luck LSL mate

i've just sprouted a load in root riot cubes for the first time

cant knock 'em :spliff:

best of luck with the beans mate :ouch:

I'm glad they are finally showing :spliff:

Gerrit

Gerrit 3/3 germed. They all up now. B)

I will give em another day in the root riot cubes, then into the first proper pots and the fan on em to strengthen them up.

I have given nothing but water so far.

When they go into pots I will use; 75% westlands mp w Ji and 25% perlite. I like to use perlite in the first pot. But none will be used on repotting.

I am goin to innoculate the compost with fungi and beneficial bacteria.

They will be fed on plain tapwater with 4mil biobizz root juice to the litre. I bubble this for 24hrs to evap chems :spliff:

I have a bit of a problem with spidermites that I just discovered. My cuttings and your Warlock are unaffected but they will have to go into the same room (with my 400hps) in a week or so. Lets hope I have the mites out of there by then. :yinyang:

Update time

Ok here are the 3 Warlocks. They are in 3 inch pots at the moment and I am repotting them this evening. They are pretty healthy apart from a few other probs with the grow..

I had to pinch off a few leaves from the warlocks because of this leaf spot fungus that I am getting here. I also have mites but so far I cant see signs of them on the Warlocks so far :smoke:

Im sure the repot will make a difference. Also, I will be replacing my bulb and filter very soon. So if I can get the l.s.f. and the mites outta there then we be happy!

:D

Pic:Warlock #1 . Ya can see she has a curly fan leaf. That is only deformity noted in all three. :wink:

post-12238-1193785145_thumb.jpg

post-12238-1193785190_thumb.jpg

Warlock #2

post-12238-1193785337_thumb.jpg

post-12238-1193785389_thumb.jpg

Finally lanky Warlock #3

:D

post-12238-1193785499_thumb.jpg

post-12238-1193785528_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leprechan Sweet Leaf

Looking good LSL.

keep it up dude :D