Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d_L_t

Motavation

108 posts in this topic

Cracking bud pic smokey, iam on day 31 with 2 moto enjoy :wink:

Hi Smokey,

Well done, I hope you will enjoy the smoke.

You might want to save a little for a long cure (+6 months), not that it's less good with a short cure but it's pretty different after a few months.

Gerrit

Super bud pic there matey loveing it!!!!! :band: Have u a picture of the hole plant for us to lookat bro????

Thanks man, but sorry all chopped down now. Small blip with mota for now, more next time! check my budshot thread: MOTAVATION

Cracking bud pic smokey, iam on day 31 with 2 moto enjoy :rofl:

good luck with yours spud, will drop by your diary - thanks mate, good strain from magus :)

Hi Smokey,

Well done, I hope you will enjoy the smoke.

You might want to save a little for a long cure (+6 months), not that it's less good with a short cure but it's pretty different after a few months.

Gerrit

It's pretty good now to be honest :rofl: Nice nugs & high. Thanks again Gerrit, look forward to more mota :D