Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest scarface

Scarface Warlock Diary

39 posts in this topic

Nice healthy looking plants there mate, top work lol

Good luck with the rest of the grow lol

Take care :rolleyes:

morning folks

bad news on the warlock front as im 99% sure the 2 decent ones i have are both males, not hermies just males, so im abit gutted about that as i was really looking forward to growing these out as ive heard so many good things

il keep you all posted over the next day or so and will take some macros of the pre-flowers later aswell, but like i say im 99% sure and im never usually wrong when it comes to sexing

anyway thanks for looking in everyone :yinyang:

morning folks

bad news on the warlock front as im 99% sure the 2 decent ones i have are both males, not hermies just males, so im abit gutted about that as i was really looking forward to growing these out as ive heard so many good things

il keep you all posted over the next day or so and will take some macros of the pre-flowers later aswell, but like i say im 99% sure and im never usually wrong when it comes to sexing

anyway thanks for looking in everyone :stoned:

Hi Scarface, any final verdict yet on the sexe?

Gerrit

hi gerrit lol

yes all 3 boys im afraid mate - had to bin them, and oddly enough 2 had lsf but nothing else in my grow has got it and 1 of them was fine, it was quite strange tbh, luckily nothng else got infected with it but it was just them 2 plants :D

anyway thanks for the oportunity still

take care

lol

Thanks for the quick reply Scarface.

Could you please post some pictures of the male pre-flowers, I'm very interested to see for myself especially since you've had an all male result.

Thanks in advance.

Gerrit

Thanks for the quick reply Scarface.

Could you please post some pictures of the male pre-flowers, I'm very interested to see for myself especially since you've had an all male result.

Thanks in advance.

Gerrit

Bump

sorry mate havent got the plants anymore, i binned them as they were boys and obviously i had to get something else on the go, i can assure you they were males though gerrit, i was abit gutted tbh as id heard so much about it and wouldve definatly liked to have had it in my growroom

anyway sorry again for not getting pics of the preflowers but havent had batteries in my camera for ages as they were in my 360 controller so been using my phone lately and it dosent really focus in that small ;)

take care ;)

To bad Scarface, I would have really liked to see but we can't go back in the past.

How many day's did you have them in flower before you decided to bin them?

Gerrit