Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OeN

Female Warlock Test Grow....

54 posts in this topic

thanks very much gerrit........these have had 1 tie / bend of the main stem and then left to develop there own heads........these new heads are not tied and wont be tied.............the plants have plenty of space in the room and are in 15ltr pots.........was tempted to go to 25 but cant be waiting any longer.........will flip to 12/12 over the weekend.......whats the stretch like........ :cheers::unsure:

post-11946-1199969264_thumb.jpg

this was taken 2 days ago and shows the space they have to grow into....... :yinyang:

Edited by neogeo
1 person likes this

That is a lot of space indeed, will you flower those seedlings in the same room as well or will there just be the 2 of them?

In case you want those 2 to fill up most of the room I would veg for one more week.

They will at least double in size under average conditions but the environment has a great influence on it as well.

If they have little or no competition from surrounding plants they will not stretch that much, but at the other hand, they will really shoot up if they are crowded.

You might want to bend back the middle a 2nd time after the first week of flower to maintain a flat, or even better, a stadion shape.

Gerrit

hi gerrit

noticed there not really stretching that much in veg.......i now know why...........the seedlings are a test to see if i like the strain......plenty of space i have found most strains grow into.....so think these will just be about right along with the other ones....... :unsure:

post-11946-1200525061_thumb.jpg

little picture update.....1st day of flowering....1ml grow at the minute..temps 28c lights on and 21c lights off.........just a case of sitting back and waiting for the buds........ :rofl::yahoo:

all looking good mate, cant wait to see how they progress!

cam

post-11946-1200662209_thumb.jpg

here thay are today.....trimmed and 2nd day of flowering.............very big already and starting to stretch......... :yinyang:

day 11 of flowering and there coming along very well................pics are in my main diary, would have posted on here but deleted them........... :yinyang:

to follow this diary please click the link in my signature....... :russian:

Thanks Neo, I will have a look.

Gerrit