Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OeN

Female Warlock Test Grow....

54 posts in this topic

plant got moved to another flowering drobe..............where it was attacked by SM and thrips..........it has been treated and is making a recovery........will try and get pics over next few days......... :spliff:

O well, my Warlocks got attacked by leaf spot and spidermites! :yahoo:

Hope ya get it sorted mate ;)

Edited by Leprechan Sweet Leaf

well........i have 2 warlocks at the other grow room...no more mites or thrips in room for 2 weeks now....they are huge and in 25litre pots...........also took 10 cuttings from them.......5 from each and they all took in 7 days...... :guitar:

so despite the serious stress, cuttings taken and being washed in a very weak bleach solution along with the room etc.........they have not hermied or anything...........and look ready for flowering......hopefully get some pics in next few days....... :wink:

Thanks for the good news Neo.

they have not hermied or anything

I'll guess that you mean that they have shown only female pre-flowers so far since they are not put in to flower yet, right?

I'm looking forward to the pictures, 25 L pots :)

They will become monsters.

Gerrit

Thanks for the good news Neo.
they have not hermied or anything

I'll guess that you mean that they have shown only female pre-flowers so far since they are not put in to flower yet, right?

I'm looking forward to the pictures, 25 L pots :)

They will become monsters.

Gerrit

yes thats what i mean gerrit........all female preflowers as they havent been flowered yet...........they are over 2mths old now and very very bushy........will get you some pics hopefully tonight..... :wink:

unlucky with the beans but still sounds like youve made the most of it!

two months veg :ouch: MONSTERS IN THE MAKING! cant wait for pics

good luck

cam

well i finally managed to get a pic of the 2 warlocks i have...... :spliff:

here is warlock 1 which is being kept as a mum.....she is the big one at the back!!!

post-11946-1197018657_thumb.jpg

i have 2 clones of her which are just settling after being abused a little...and a further 6 to be done next time....will get some pics of them once they have perked up as they are poorly..... :D

Edited by neogeo

and here is a pic of warlock 2.........i have 1 cutting of her getting ready for flowering.........and six more for the next run.......again she is a little poorly......but im sure she will be fine.....with time..... :D:D

this plant here is 10 days into flower, its in a massive square pot and you can just make it out under the plant which is huge.......3ft high and atleast 6ft around her top...... :spliff:

post-11946-1197019010_thumb.jpg

Edited by neogeo

onto clones now gerrit.........all is looking well and still no male / hermie issues.........will post some pics later, as they have just been repotted...... :yahoo:

Thanks for the update Neo, are all clones from the same mom?

Gerrit

yes there from the same mum gerrit...out of the 5 beans i had 2 no shows and 3 females.......as i hear you are having a lot of men appearing......not from this batch i had though..... :rofl:

Glad to hear that Neo, of course "a lot" is in relation to them being "feminised", but it was at least more than I expected so I'll assume something went wrong the first time.

Gerrit

post-11946-1199963610_thumb.jpg

here we have my warlock ladies.......... :headpain:

post-11946-1199963673_thumb.jpg

and here we have the other 1........gerrit, or anyone...........can you tell me if these plants prefer to be left to form cola's or dont mind be trained to multihead plants........ :headpain:

i have 1 warlock which im going to leave to cola........so i guess i will find out either way......... :yinyang:

Hi Neo,

The Warlocks will do great when trained as long as you do not keep it up to long, it does not like being crowded.

I'm not fond of breaking the stalks or "super cropping" but bending back the high branches and main stalks can be done up till the 2nd week of flower.

Gerrit