Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OeN

Female Warlock Test Grow....

54 posts in this topic

post-11946-1189669053_thumb.jpgpost-11946-1189669073_thumb.jpgpost-11946-1189669085_thumb.jpg

Well after being chosen yesterday for gerrits test beans..........look what the postie delivered......These seeds have a very strange colour.......almost like pastel colouring rather thatn that shiny mottled appearance.... B)

Will wait for the few others to get theres so we can all start together.......so looking forward to this..... :smoke:

and once again thanks to joolz and gerrit....... :D

good luck with the grow mate :D

hopefully mine will be here today so i can get started too :smoke:

You will enjoy Warlock iam on my third grow of it.

Lovely active high and sweet fruity buds.

And the yield this time has been the best yet,. ive had to buy an extra cureing jar.

Top strain give them enough veg and they will perform very well.

:D:smoke:

cheers sublime

couple of questions for you....

how long to veg IYO........and do they like there nutes or does regular potting up see them through..... :smoke:

also what is the stretch like..... :blub:

sure your beans are on there way scarface..... :yahoo:

Hiya fellas i am brand knew to this and have applied to be a test grow subject for next mnth. I wish u all the best with your grows and only hope i get the same chance. I am in the midst of my 1st grow 9 girls 3 different strains. All looking good so far. So again good look with your grow all of you xxx

From seed i did 2 weeks veg under 110w and then 2 weeks under 400w MH blue.

I had other plants that all turned male "Burmese Kush" so the warlock didnt get all the light.

So i gave them some more veg 4-5 days .

They stretch but not that bad maybe x2 but i use blue light for 1st week of 12-12.

Nute wise i am in hydro but they ain't fussy .

Doin these now in coco but the last lot were in pots of cell max and hydro rocks.

Lovely fruity smell very active high real nice.

I did a thread on the first warlock but didn't veg long enough ,nice bud but not as nice as the lot i just chopped.

I am very impressed with it hope yours turn out well.

thank you very much sublime..... :smoke:

Good luck Neo.

:smoke:

thank you very much sublime..... lol

No problems, i have just uploaded pictures onto my album of my last warlock grow if you want a look.

warlock pics

Nice one Neo ... B)

Best of luck m8 ... lol

Laz

No problems, i have just uploaded pictures onto my album of my last warlock grow if you want a look.

warlock pics

wow.........that there is some serious bud......cheers fella.....and cheers for the other comments from people... lol

post-11946-1189682530_thumb.jpg

just popped beans in paper towel and will hopefully see some action within 24hrs....... :guitar:

once they do pop they will be going into 3 inch pots with bio bizz all mix / seedling soil......and then into pure all mix and potted up to 15ltr for flowering.....feed will consist of bio bizz grow and bloom along with top max.

these will be under 400w of light to start with but about 3 ft away gradually lowering and then another 400w will be turned on for last few weeks of veg and all of flowering........ :yep:

Edited by neogeo

Good luck mate, will be watching with interest! :doh:

all tha best neogeo mate

hope we all have a great harvest

phil