Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Search the Community: Showing results for tags 'dutch'.
Found 1 result
My Dutch Passion Foursome Setup 1x StarRyder 1x Think Different 1x Blue AutoMazar 1x AutoWhite Widow 90hx60x60 Grow Tent 200w Dual Spec CFL 2x 30w CFL Side Lights 4x Airpots Plant Magic Soil Supreme Plant Magic Bio Silicon Plant Magic Old Timer Bloom AN Overdrive Hello All and welcome to my fourth grow. I was lucky enough to win the Dutch Passion Photo Contest for July 2013 and promptly ordered 3 StarRyders, 3 Think Different and 3 Blue AutoMazar (with a special offer you also got 3 AutoWhite Widows!). So thats 12 seeds and I decided to spit that up into 3 grows of 4 plants each and as I could not decide, I opted for 1 of each and here we now are on the first of 3 (hopefully) successful grows. My setup has not changed too much this time round. The biggest changes are with my Airpots and side lights. With my second grow I was using 6L Airpots, then on my last grow I lopped a few cm off of them, but this time I have cut them in half! My reason is because I only have 80cm +/- vertical height and I found on my last grow that the plants were growing beyond that, so in an effort to keep them at a good height for me I took the drastic measure of cutting them down. They were 30cm tall (so thats a third of my entire space) but they are now 15cm tall. So i suppose you could call them 3L Airpots! Side light have been changed to 2x 30w Low Energy Sticks that I saw in asda for £3 each. I started the 4 seeds off by soaking them in tap water for 24hrs, then I planted them straight into the final pots, I would normally use the paper towel method but this seems a more natural way to me. It took 36hrs till the first one popped her head, that was the TD then at 48hr mark SR & AWW had appeared - this evening is 72hrs with no sign of BAM. I have not given up on BAM, will give her another few days before I go digging. Here are some pics for you taken today, Day 2, firstly a group shot then individual shots. My Foursome StarRyder Think Different AutoWhite Widow I will probably update this diary once a week, but please pull up a chair and join me on this journey Cheers