Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Environment

Probably the most important part of your indoor growroom

Extraction fans, carbon filters, humidity, temps & C02

7,344 topics in this forum

• 22 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies

• vince noir rock n roll star
      it used to be word of mouth only,these days its probably all over insta and fuckbook,lowering the security of such events .so always be wary about cups til its legal .
    • bongme
      Hi    How crazy is this just to get the right medicine for your children...   And  here we are bringing articles about outsiders making money of oils and medicines tat our children cannot have    Bulk Cannabis Imports To U.K. Given The Go-Ahead Let's hope you dont starve yourself to death then your son will have no mum.   Let's see the main media pick this up and make a stink after someone could die or end up very ill!    Bloody governments in the UK are so bad they dont  deserve any ones vote     Plus the Scottish goverments should be helping never mind hiding behind a Scottish rock help them out FFS   Bongme           
    • HEMPFRUIT
      Is it hard/a nightmare to enter weed into cups in UK? Hows it work? Or should I get my googles on?
    • Paranoia Man
      Hello all,   Winter is coming, and when flowering I'm happy to leave the fan on low, this year I've only got little seedlings poking their heads out so no way do I need continual air exchange. I intend to use a couple of timer relays to turn on the fan for a few minutes every few hours (plus a thermostat to do the same if heat builds up in the meantime). I have what I hope should be a simple question regarding wiring one component in the chain that I hope a sparky can quickly confirm.   I'll be using the call for heating on the thermostat to power an H3D-M timer relay that outputs open-closed to a single fixed timespan (eg. one hour open, one hour closed, and so on). Because I want a shorter 'on' period for the fan, I bought an ALST-8 staircase timer to change the long H3D-M closed period into a shorter period of a minute or more. The diagram for this device is below:     I believe that terminal (3) is the live output when the relay is closed. I believe that I can wire that (along with a neutral) to the next relay (an SMC-2520-240) that will finally drive the fan. I have no idea what terminal (4) does, and suspect I don't need it for my simple case. I expect that I can use the staircase timer configured to screwdriver setting '3' (left-hand side diagram), although if I'm only using terminal (3) it doesn't matter.   My question is: am I correct in my assumptions above?   Big thanks in advance for any help, I really do appreciate you taking the time to help keep me safe. If anyone would like to see the finished setup, I'll be happy to post back here when I'm done (assuming I can work out how to upload images -- it seems to have changed again ).