Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Environment

Probably the most important part of your indoor growroom

Extraction fans, carbon filters, humidity, temps & C02

6,959 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 60 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 27 replies

• vince noir rock n roll star
      a layer of thc on the ceilin when yer done .
    • milkshaker
      Sorry, forgot it was a diary. Anyway I used the ignore so he's gone down the tube.
    • Goblingreen
      Just have to say how awsome this site is! I had the same problem a couple of weeks back where my buds (first ever grow) dried in like 2 days. I sought advice on here, left the leaves on the next 2 plants when I chopped em and they sat for a week in hotter temps and dried uber slow. Absolute pain in the batty to remove the leaves once they have formed a protective claw around the buds but well worth the time and effort imo. I havnt tried the big buds yet as I wanted to be sure and appreciate the true high but I smoked a popcorn bud this arvo and bugger me is it strong!! Gonna make sure I have a good couch and snacks before I touch any of those biguns. Ain't  chucked a whitey in years but here's hoping!
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      Kabamur

@kabamur_taygeta
      Following Following @kabamur_taygeta
      More
      1. Who is Q? I’ll reiterate what I’ve said all along. Q does not have a current human identity you will ever discover. Q is not POTUS or anyone in his cabinet. Q is not Julian Assange.  Q is not JFK Jr. - but getting warmer.   Kabamur

@kabamur_taygeta
       Jul 1
      More
      4. Q began as a human role, but the role changed. The person who began as Qanon is named James (incarnated P - QIPIO). He is on twitter. He is a friend of POTUS but not a part of the Admin. The role was taken from him because he could not be trusted. He now speaks against Q.
        https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1013386330364153856.html