Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Green Room

The place to post about everything green: Spliffs, bongs, Vapes, pics & more.

7,862 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply

• bigbadbudboi
      Nearly all jarred up now, had wet weather for a week so the last stuff i chopped is still hanging and getting a nice slow cure, the Oldtimes F2 smells divine     Chocolatey Blueberries!!  Not sampled the Huboldt or Sleestak yet but the others are all real tastey smokes and iv been enjoying sampling them all after smoking mainly 6 strains for the past year. Getting bored of smoking the same pots for a year is the biggest drawback to guerilla growing for me, iv got a big jar of each of last years strains left so will have a bit more variety this year and will probably do a few early autos next year for some fresh flavours!   I didn't have time for a diary this year and i still need to do smoke reports on last years strains to finish last years diary  but i thought id stick a few pics and a bit of info on the plants from this year in this thread, will get some dry bud shots up once they've cured a bit, hope your all enjoying the fruits of your labour!   Ok first to finish and an absolute all round belter of a plant was this Lot 5 Evolution from the breeder who has produced all my favourite smokes to date, oldtimer. Great yield, great flavour and super clear motivational high, breeze to trim, its got the lot for me! Super healthy plant, a bit hungry, responded well to topping and training although by the end the buds were really starting to bend the branches over. I don't think they would have stood up well to the rain so got chopped a little early but at around 8 weeks i think was ready enough and is certainly giving me the kind of high i like in the day, no need for coffee with this stuff! Smell while growing is like lemon lime and something else, quite a low odour plant, nice refreshing taste, needs a bit more curing but could smoke it all day as it is. Left a few bits on to go purple and it went real pretty, here be some photo's...  
    • Muppet
      Yeah forget Algamic, just get a bottle of seaweed extract at half the price!   Prefer BB of the two, but there's not much in it!
    • The Red King
      that looks really cool, fresh frozen bubble is my favourite smoke so I can only imagine what that rosin is like 
    • Vicfirth12
      Glad you're sorted @1312    I recently made some ChemD live bubble and some discobiscuit trim run bubble.   Preping for a live run is important. At the point of harvest I removed all the leaf with not resin on it. After that I cut the buds from the stems. Then take each bud and turn it upside down and break the buds down in smaller buds a size somewhere inbetween a 5p piece and a 10p piece. That is them frozen for at least 12 hours.    Smaller buds means greater surface area.   Here's the bubble from the two runs.     Here's the ChemD live resin after 4 days drying.     When we pressed this we opted to try a directional flow. Essentially, you make a small bag/pouch with some parchment paper large enough to leave 1-2cm of space between the edge of packed bag and outside edges of the pouch. The front of the pouch is open and will be where we want to the rosin to flow. The idea being that the rosin is pushed away from the heat of the plates. Our presses can last up to four minutes so it's a long time for oil to be sitting on hot plates. It worked very well with some unexpected results.     Once the we openef the press and then the DF pouch we saw this on the back inside edge.     This is Thca. What has happened is the rosin that came through the back has been caught in the 1cm gap and a lot of the terps, fats, lipids and most of the cannabinoids hace been pushed off the plates as rosin. The cannabinnoids that were at the back could not get through and were trapped at the back while the more viscous material was pushed forwards.       It has very little taste but lots of power. Very clear high. Not as 'cloudy' as a full spectrum high.