Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cannabis News

Get All The latest Cannabis News As It Happens.

42,616 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply

• HSO-Mark
      @UKsFinest Thats the way my friend    I've found a screw, slightly warmed, screwed into the glue and pull   Works for me and I will do a quick how2 when I next crack a HSO pack open    Kind regards    Mark..
    • Midnight Fox
      I have been to America you plonker, and I reckon the adam dunn show podcast has much more credibility than you  your nothing mate, a nobody , just some anonymous dude on a forum,     credibility is everything in this game and once you lose it that's its gone forever. Adam Dunns credibility is intact so I listen to him over you anyday nop.  
    • HSO-Mark
      Your a credit to the forum brother. Always bringing some fun and laughter to your diaries    Nice to see a bit of light hearted community fun    Kind regards    Mark..
    • Mcgarret
      WEEK 8 x2 HSO Dedoverde Haze Auto, 60 and 54 days old.
      x1 HSO Blue Dream Auto 60 days old.   Dedoverde Haze Auto, 60 days, Cola.     Dedoverde Haze Auto, 60 days, bud.
          Dedoverde Haze Auto, 54 days, Cola.
          Blue Dream Auto, 60 days, Cola.
          Japanese Maple, Acer Palmatum Atropurpureum, got some nice purple pheno foliage and similar leaf structure, good camouflage.    Feed: Same as last week.   Summary: Weather’s been bit misty last few days, but sun is back, temps low 20s, set to warm up after the solstice on Thursday. Second wave of autos potted up, final 10” pots. DH3 is sitting sadly still without catching up any of her sisters, runt of the nest, bit of a spring watch tragedy.   eta: Sheep are here, I have a flock to watch over - sheep to count - I can sleep easy as should keep the hunt out of my field. Just got to keep my girls hidden from the shepherd and safe from becoming fodder.  Given Hague’s bombshell, might not have to hide our craft under a bushel anymore?    M