Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seedstockers

Support forum for Seedstockers

large.online-banner-BCN-Critical-600x150

58 topics in this forum

• 30 replies
    • 249 replies
    • 87 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 216 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 125 replies

• Pot of soil
      Yes its all insulated mate.   So Ive added everything up that I can find a wattage for and come out with  2000watts.   The tube heaters alone are using 500w.   I havent been able to add the watts of the fanspeed controllers or the heat mat thermostats and I dont know if they will pullt hat much anyway as I expect it will be the load plugged into them and ive included them.   So working it out for the longest hours to over compensate and keep the home owner happy    2kwh x 16 x 0.34 = £10.88 a day   I think thats right.   Feel so much better knowing roughly what im using.        
    • MindSoup
      Not grown it myself but I've seen a lot of people recommend it so it must be good, a lot of people refer to it as SAD/S.A.D. 
    • j.o.i.n.t
    • Subutai
      Hi. I have an auto at 6 weeks in flower and she is showing a Phosphorus deficiency, i have let it get quiet bad so i am looking at a quick fix.   I am thinking of doing a compost tea as i have all the equipment to brew one.   So reading about it seems that nearly anything natural/organic can be added to make the tea.   So to any experienced tea brewers, how does this look?   Going to make about 20L   Add straight to water (poured into bucket 24 hours before making to de-chlorinate)   4 tbsp molasses and or honey
      4 tbsp liquid seaweed
      2 tbsp BioBizz top max (fulvic and humic acid)
      4 tbsp epsom salts pre dissolved I might add a few tbsp of BioBizz Fish mix but worried it will stink   add to sock   1 cup of bone meal
      1 cup of BioBizz all mix
      1 cup of soil from flowerbed outside (old used All-mix added and mixed into flower bed last summer)
      1 bannana peel
      handfull of nettles (if i can still get them) ph to 6.5   Bubble for 24 to 36 hours.   Then i was thinking of pouring neat onto the sick Auto and using the leftover tea at 1 part tea to 3 parts water for my other plants in flower.   Looking for feedback please, is it too rich, anything i am going to add is a bad idea etc.....?