Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seedstockers

Support forum for Seedstockers

large.online-banner-BCN-Critical-600x150

Subforums

1. Seedstockers Strain Guide

Support forum for Seedstockers

Seedstockers Pot Noodle Challenge

52 topics in this forum

• 26 replies
    • 156 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 208 replies
    • 80 replies
    • 93 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 48 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 125 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 3 replies

• Slippy One
      Those capsule loaders were a complete waste of time, even the grinder was as good as useless. Best upgrade for me was a 3d printed bong adapter and water pipe. No more stripping and cleaning the factory cooler, which I hated. Much easier to clean a water pipe.
    • Ccs141
      So potted up a fast lemon cake in the garden today so in the first garden is three thunder banana autos from seedstockers and one acid kush from urban legends in the other garden we have two shd X auto ultimate from @brock1 and one Durban dew from Dutch passion and one fast lemon cake from real gorrila seeds will get pics of the fast lemon cake and Durban dew soon not muc going on yet cheers for checking in guys 
    • catweazle1
      The only problems coco give you is by being too dense or not buffered properly, the latter you can do. Before you use the next lot, run through or soak in some quite strong (1.2 -1.5) calmag solution overnight, then run through your normal nute solution and use. I'm using jiffy Pro7 and will stick with it. I like its fluffy texture.  As for PM saying there is 'beneficial fungus' in theirs, Trichoderma species is endemic to all coco that hasn't been sterilized.
    • bill cooper
      Changed it after the first week, then never bothered again, the water never looked any different.